The Absolute biggest problem with the game

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kassidus, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Kassidus

I see many people complaining, its always NC is too powerful, or TR is too powerful, or vanu is too powerful.
    Does no one realize thats not the problem?

FIrst of all Balance will probably never get much better than it is, infact i would say its really not that bad.
    The REAL problem, the NUMBER ONE issue in this game is TEAMWORK, it doesnt ******* exist.

If you are getting rolled by TR or NC or VS Its because there teamwork is superior and thats it.

I played the first PS and I can say this, times have changed, the COD crowd is here, and they dont know **** about team work, SInce the game started Ive been trying to find a squad that uses team work, or a outfit to join, I havnt been able to find either, I had to make one and i cant seem to get people to join it because no one is paying atention to chat except when there ******** that someone must be hacking cause they got killed.

My server is Genudine and NC are always getting rolled there, which is the oposite of some servers.
    All your your ******* need to get your **** together and learn some team work because this game is terrible right now.

Doesnt help that is F2P which always brings the 12 kiddies , just another reason I hate F2P

Anyways once again, the game is pretty balanced, its the teamwork thats broken.

Also the squad and outfit system need some serious work, its hard to use and provides little info.
    Add a outfit finder tool, and rework squads, Im sick of joining a squad thats on a dif continent etc,
    list them by closest first or something and put names in the list so I can see who is in it.

Maybe let me make a squad without a invite, just turn squad on so people can just join up with me etc.

team work man, make it happen.
  2. AtomicGerman

Join an outfit. A squad. Set one up. As we say in the Battlefield series, your biggest enemy is your own team of smurfs. [Non squadded players]

You can't just ask for teamwork and "huzzah!" its done. Teamwork on this scale isnt possible in such massive numbers. Even in the realworld everything in a military organization is divided and ordered into small working units. As a famous general once said "Nothing is so hard if you divide it into small jobs." And the same goes for PS2.
  3. iGamer1990

many people complain
    never seen that before on the forums yet lol
  4. AtomicGerman

I agree, never heard that. if anything the NC have the hardest time conquering on a majorit of the servers I have played. Namely from a lack of efficient means to deal with the other faction's classes. We certainly have the vehicle advantage.
    • Up x 1