[Suggestion] The ability to remove suppressor at will.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Bunkered, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Bunkered

There are times that you are in the middle of a large fight and distance and accuracy matter more than stealth. However, if you see an opportunity to move to a lone spot away from the fray it would be nice to be able to attach the suppressor when needed.....thoughts?
    • Up x 4
  2. o.Solei.o

I could totally get behind that. ARMA 3 is going to have that. Problem is I don't know if it fits with their idea of balance. Though since you can only carry one attachment of each type, I don't see why not.
  3. RoaRawR

if you spot a enemy far away and you in a large fight, your focus is really ****** up ^^

I Like the idea, but than it will need a long attatchment or de-attechment time atleast (5 sec)
  4. IdealistCynic

5. Stinneyt

I like this idea. +1
  6. Keystone

Everyone says +1 but only one other Liked the post!

Here's a like, sir! +1!
  7. ArcKnight

+1, i often have moments where a suppressor isn't necessary then a minute later the situation reverses
  8. oLd.Sneakers

Agree, I been wanting this since day one on my infil.

Really limiting to roll out with silencer on a SAS-R wich has maximum of 4x zoom can only really use it when you are inside bases at long range the bulletdrop becomes too much to predict, anything past 100 meters pritty much.