That nerf to dumbfire...

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by isilyan, Dec 17, 2013.

1. isilyan

Did not get to play much tonight due to server probs:(
    But got around try the VS ES Lock-on launchers, and damn did that pot of gold turned into poo:eek: , drop is the same speed is almost on pair with Deci....
    And btw did anybody try stock dumbfire???
  2. KnightCole

ive used them on PTS....the drop is significantly more noticeable.....gotta aim like 30 degrees upwards to fire 10 feet lol. Ok, not quite but its horrid now.

Guess SoE doesnt want ESF getting Dumbfired anymore lol.
    • Up x 1
  3. MajiinBuu

Dammit really? I just bought my nemesis :(
    Good thing it was cheap
  4. Ryme

It takes 3 shots from a stock dumbfire to blow an ESF; 2 won't even drop it to a burning sliver. Each dumbfire shot takes 1/3 of an ESF's hp.

It also takes 4 dumbfire shots to the rear of a Lightening to blow it. Didn't bother to try how many it takes to blow a MBT or Sunderer. The ammo pool is still 5 rockets. I don't see HAs being any threat to any vehicle now.
    • Up x 1
  5. Captain Sierra

And I just spend 130 certs on a GD-22S and optics. Guess I'll be running primarily AI heavy from here out.
  6. KnightCole

I didnt really waste my time firing at tanks before.....now I prolly wont even try to pull my rocket out much. Is it to late to want a Rocklet? As much as I hated them from PS1...
  7. Captain Sierra

The patch notes claim to make it to a point where the ranges where vehicles vs infantry occurs is shorter so infantry have better results but I fail to see how any of that is worth sh*t if infantry go from being able to falcon punch tanks to beating them with snowballs. It just doesn't create any kind of environment where the infantry wins against that anti-infantry harasser rolling the M40 Fury through a tech plant. Give me back the lightning fast dumbfire speed and 1500 damage of the Hawk so I can actually get sh*t done.