Thanks Sony, im truly grateful for what you did to ZOE.

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Vanus Aran, Jan 9, 2014.

1. minhalexus

You just said it, if an NC max does not have extended mags, it has a somewhat equal TTK to any other max with dual AI.

There this is what's imbalanced. ^

CQC is a department where the Dual AI NC max should excel at. If it has an equal TTK (in CQC), then its imbalanced. NC max has 0% chance of winning a dual at ranges more than 10m.

Winning chances of dual AI NC max (without extended mags) in a fair battle against a dual AI max:-

In CQC:- 50%
    Outside CQC:- 0%

So in conclusion, unless the NC max buys extended mags, it is UP compared to the other maxes. The problem is that extended mags are not very cheap (500 certs per arm).
    NC shotties are pretty similar, but investing 500 (per arm) to try a decent version of them is ridiculously high.

IMO, its difficult to use a max who has semi-auto weapons that have different magazine sizes. So you need to buy the same weapons with the upgrades, to make it easier to use.
    Its very confusing to see the reload screen popping up every few seconds for different weapons.
    • Up x 2
  2. Ceskaz

I'm sorry but I don't agree. Having a MAX with sustain fire will make the MAX advance; it creates a dynamic where the MAX and the whole team behind can push forward. Nobody push forward when he must reload. That's what happend with NC MAX : he advances, dump his mag, retreat if he didn't got everybody, etc... With sustain fire, a MAX can continue his cleaning much longer. NC MAX frequent reload break the assault dynamic. When he retreat to reload, defenders can reorganize somewhat, something that will not happend if the MAX continue is mowing moving throught the zone he is assaulting.

Extended mags are mandatory on NC MAX, or it can't counter another AI MAX even in CQC.

Plus, our (frustrating for the enemy) burst damages are only at close range.
    • Up x 1
  3. Rocket Black Man

My understanding is that if you were a Max going for pure AA (x2 NS-10 Bursters) that Lockdown -could- be useful; Am I mistaken on this? For AI/AV it seems like Lockdown would be like putting up a gigantic sign that said "Hey, I'm not moving, please destroy me." Though for AA it seems like there could be beneficial aspects of it (albeit limited to just AA).
  4. LT_Latency

Charge is broken for the same reason ZoE was. The max should not be able to move that fast.

I use charge as well and it's just too good IMO.
  5. Lafladitu

SOE can remove ZoE from the game, as since the nerf I have not seen it being used at all. And those new people who tested it regret wasting the certs for it in normal chat or yell later.
    replace ZoE with Lashers for the max instead
  6. Exsolea

My idea would, that ZoE as long activated is, to you again f press and has then a cooldown of 15 seconds and can then again ZoE activate.

Otherwise brings ZoE nothing anymore.