Thanks SOE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ElastaPlast, Jun 30, 2014.

1. ElastaPlast

Last night was the first time I got on to play since the inclusion of Hossin and continent locking. I had the best session for a long time, fighting on Amerish and Hossin in both large fights and small skirmishes ending in an excellent Tech Plant defense.

Sincerely, thanks SOE for rejuvenating the game for me! :D
    • Up x 14
  2. RadarX

We are glad you are enjoying it. Hossin is still a work in progress so expect more changes in the near future.
    • Up x 7
  3. Scr1nRusher

For a "work in progress" its really good.

BTW I hope to eventually see SCU's at every outpost in the future on all continents.
  4. Verenz

Completely agree with the OP.

THIS is what I wanted PS2 to be.

Admittedly I still think we have too much freedom, I want to win a war by doing what's needed, not just play about doing whatever feels fun at the time in a sandbox.

As an addendum, I also think that this "sandbox" is a better FPS platform than any other FPS out there and even without any "metagame" it is still the best out there, even more so now that Indar has been replaced with Hossin :).

I am excited to see where this goes.
    • Up x 2
  5. HolyMohli

just rework Genuine Holographics on Hossin... its broken !
  6. Whatupwidat

Aye, I know there's not many praise threads for SOE on this somewhat toxic forum - but yeah, well done guys - the continent is great and the new systems, while incomplete, are a great addition to the flow of the game :)

More! MORE! xD
    • Up x 3
  7. Champagon

Good job on this SOE, i find it hard to believe you deal with all these whiners on these forums on a daily basis. It's disgusting. You are moving in the RIGHT direction. Ignore the naysayers and keep bringing PS1 elements. It will work
    • Up x 1
  8. Bindlestiff

Yep, I'll second this. Last night was by far the most enjoyable game of Planetside 2 since I started playing in December 2012 - huge fights, lots of to and fro action, and above all massive amounts of fun. Teamspeak was full of happy gamers, and that simply hasn't been the case for months. This may well be the catalyst for a few to return, and for others (such as myself) to resubscribe.

Congrats SOE.
    • Up x 1
  9. NinjaTurtle

I agree. This last patch was amazing and it actually feels like the game is finally becoming Planetside
    • Up x 1
  10. HadesR

Just need the long awaited Hit detection fix and the most needed Resource Revamp to stem the vehicle zerg tide then we might be getting somewhere :)