Thanks for nothing

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bloodtank, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Bloodtank

Lol, now i can have a character on same server, after 2 weeks of excruciating pain on the pathetic NC faction.. i deleted that character and lost $35 of my alpha squad cash I had spent on some rather worthless to begin with items... at least I could change my skins and not get ripped off my *** as they all look like ****.

Sorry, I state it how it is.. Don't like it... don't provide crap.

Okay, so yeah I delete my character lose all my ****, thinking well i wont be able to play here..
    and now.. oh stupid ******* me... not only did i lose my 35 bucks.. but 20 ******* hellish ranks of boredom..

Thanks alot SOE
  2. Wibin

What was your complaint again? Your poor grammar and constant swearing made it impossible for me to decipher.
    • Up x 4
  3. AltMelodium

So you blame SOE for YOU deleting your own character? I couldn't tell with the atrocious grammar.
    • Up x 3
  4. AirSuicide

He wont have to worry hell get all his **** back once they activate account unlocks as its retroactive, so anything youve baught in the past with SC will auto unlock.. Patience is a virtue.
  5. lsp1

Show me a link.
  6. wolfva

Operator error is not a bug.
    • Up x 3
  7. T0urist

See my topic here

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...c-items-with-multi-factions-per-server.65627/

I had the same problem as you and rationally explained to them what happened. I was credited with the station cash back. They aren't as bad as you are making out and i think you've just been irrational and annoyed so you've jumped off on a rage train.

And battle ranks are basically useless. They unlock shoulder badges that you as a player can't see on yourself... yay. Those are easy to get over time.
    • Up x 1
  8. AirSuicide

Its in the dev blogs in the last few weeks somewhere or in a statement by Higsby, can be bothered to look it up right now.
  9. Erik

They will be implementing account wide purchases soon. All items you spent money on will be accessible to any character aside from faction specific items when the system is implemented. Money is not lost.
  10. wwwyzzerrdd

will i be able to, for instance, upgrade my medkits with certs accrued with my NC alt on a euro server i only play at 3 am, and that upgrade will be on my main character on a US server?

since medkits are universal? or is it just SC purchases
  11. Bloodtank

universal on that character, for example it will be available on your heavy, or engineer etc.. not your other two characters
  12. AirSuicide

No, its an account unlock. anything you unlock with SC will be available to any character you make on that account. (Faction weapons being the exception), IE if you unlock a TR weapon the Vanu similar weapon is NOT going to unlock for you, but that TR weapon will be available to any character on said account which is TR, etc. All Neutral weapons will be available for all Characters across the account regardless of faction.
  13. maxkeiser

Why are you even playing? Just leave.
  14. Nyscha

OP seems a bit illiterate.
    Please explain again in English.
  15. Vreki

Serves you right, turncoat.
  16. Champagon

17. AirSuicide

Yoru a rebel, are calling him a turncoat? please, just because he was man enough to admit he was wrong and rejoin the TR, only means hes man enough to correct his mistakes.

You rebels are the turncoats, and your all going to die.
  18. Vreki

Oh yeah, man enough to run away two weeks into the war, which he probably spent repairing galaxies in the warpgate.
    But I am sure a man of such moral fibre will fit right in with the TR. At least until we throw you and your chains of this planet, although I expect him to turn to the purple side as soon he see you driven before the forces of freedom.
  19. Bloodtank

Actually I was the tank commander of a large guild of extreme military group tactics operating players. None of which long in anymore due to the ridiculous nature of the game and the lopsidedness of the tools presented... Quite frankly we seen us (the guild) as the faction leaders, and the rest of the NC as ones we wish to have no part of.. I was growing ashamed of the race by the races actions more than anything, just a pitiful output of anything but what you speak of..

Not trying to justify anything, in fact, the more you speak of my departure the more convinced I become that you are the ones to be slaughtered

And for the record, I never healed a galaxy ever... So how many have you revived?
  20. Vreki

I have not revived a single galaxy. And what is this "guild" thing you speak off, are you sure you are not thinking of some other game? Maybe one with elves?