Thank you SOE

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Sulsa, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Sulsa

Thank you Sony Online Entertainment for creating the most intense, white knuckle, pulse pounding, blood pressure spiking, challenging, rewarding and supremely satisfying cat and mouse sniper/spy/saboteur game mechanics I have ever played.

I play Infiltrator 95% of the time or more and finish a multi-hour game with maybe a 2 to 1 kill/death ratio with maybe 15 kills max. Poor stats? Yes. Best gaming experience yet after 15+ years of PC/Console FPS games? Yes. The class is powerful when played as it's made (and by someone better than me!). When I'm out in the field searching for that perfect shot, do I wish I could do more? Yes of course. I WISH I could take out that Galaxy. I WISH I could hack that deployed Sundy. I WISH I could fire cloaked to nail that **** who nailed me first. However, none of that is MY JOB and I am ok with that.

The hefty requirements of juggling cloak, breath, range and bullet drop makes this a chess game of epic proportions. Hostile base takeover prepping is an exercise in adrenaline management and discipline. A headshot with a suppressed Parallax at 400+ meters is an exhilarating demonstration of patience and precision.

I for one am so glad so few have so little patience for this elite class. This really is, as one man's opinion, the best game I've played yet.

Thank you again SOE!