TEST SERVER- Hossin Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by lolitank, Aug 1, 2013.

1. lolitank

i will be posting videos of bugs for SOE if anyone see's one tell me here and i will try to get video of it

happy hunting!
    • Up x 1
  2. lolitank

i know little spammy but i been finding a lot of them
    • Up x 1
  3. lolitank

i'm like rolling in... bugs?
  4. lolitank

5. Nerp

I've seen VS flying reavers. I even made a VS and say two reavers in their warp gate! Didn't think to take a screen shot, but I have no idea how they got hold of them.

My best guess is that one of the terminals in a facility may be broken and is giving out reavers instead of scythes.

That or it's a hacker or GM who can spawn vehicles for himself.
  6. lolitank

yeah nice find but idk how to recreate that or even how they did that but i will keep a eye out for it
  7. lolitank

8. lolitank

going to bed for today post any bug you see here :eek:
  9. Nerp

I'm not quite sure if I'm allowed to give any names on these forums, but the guy giving people reavers on VS was named Shaql ( Or something like that ). When I asked him how he did that, he wouldn't tell me, simply replying with "Nanites".

I'd try and go to every single facility and try the air terminals for reavers, but I can barely get around in any vehicle on Hossin :\
  10. S0LAR15

I'm pretty sure I downed you earlier for engaging in combat in the sacred air of Hossin.
  11. Ripshaft

Just a reminder be sure to use the bug report feature in game, which will send your coordinates so they know exactly where to loo. Bug reports are accessed via the menu - > support button in bottom left -> bug report
    • Up x 2
  12. Rraymondo316

13. gudman591

Also all new flora beside trees give off metal sparks impact effects. Very minor thing, but most of the big ones I've seen are already posted here.
  14. Bohrir

I didn't think it was possible but they actually made widescreen resolutions worse. Now infantry is unusable with that fixed horizontal FOV. Nothing like searching a base at 4x zoom :mad:
  15. Takoita

[IMG]

It seems that some flora doesn't conform to the landscape.
  16. Shiva64

I can confirm this. I just saw it happen a little bit ago.

[IMG]
  17. Bohrir

Someone yelled that it's racist that he's in a Reaver. So he ran over and spawned a Mossie. He's gotta be a developer

And it's not a bugged pad, saw him do it in 2 different places
  18. Shiva64

Yeah, a developer that posts "sup?" in chat and just randomly decides it was all fun and games to ram my scythe and nearly destroy it. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  19. lolitank

alot of the stairs in interlink are buggy and jumpy when you run up them or down them

you may not see it with the video though with the bad fps
  20. Nerp

Pffffft, that doesn't count.