Terran Team Six (TT6) Elite Platoon(s) Recruitment

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Warjunkie, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Warjunkie

Terran Team 6 is a semi-casual 600 member Outfit that prides itself on teamwork, and sound tactics in the field. We have an active member base, and can typically field multiple platoons on any given evening. Our leadership is competent, active, and while we take the game seriously we do understand that it IS a game. We have grown considerably over the past few weeks to the point where we are proud to announce the opening of several Elite Platoons. These platoons will augment our existing Main Element out in the field in addition to acting on their own under their respective Chain of Command. These platoons are led by some of The Outfits finest Senior Officers:

Recon 1 (Recon Platoon)led by the sneaky devil Commander Derock this platoons primary objective is to infiltrate enemy objectives prior to the main elements arrival, and provide intel while also disrupting enemy movements using heavy Infiltrator presence in the platoon.

Terran Team Vanguard (Shock Trooper/Flank Assault Platoon) Led by the fearless Commanders Helots, and Vptorch, This platoon specializes in outmaneuvering the enemy by assaulting their flanks, and using specialized tactics like their infamous Meteor Shower to get the job done. This platoon is able to stand on its own as a main force.

Terran Dragons (Air Cav Platoon) This platoons main focus is on providing close air support to our forces on the field. Led by the Charismatic Commanders Macphal, and Ebannez this platoon is an enemy tanks worst nightmare!

If you are interested in any of the above platoons or would like to join our Main Element (non-specialization Platoon(s))force please visit us and fill out an application. You can also "hot join" us on any open operation by visiting us on our teamspeak server @ tt6.teamspeak3.com
  2. MacPhal

The Dragons have a weekly flying lessions (Basic Level) course. With an Advance course/s in the works. So even if your not a pro pilot your more then welcome to join. And if you don't want to give up your tank or sniper, you can join the Terran Dragons Reserve. This lets you play in the main platoon most of the time but lets you fly with us when you feel like going toe to toe with other ESF's.
  3. Derock

Recon 1 still needs a lot more of every class! You don't have to be an infiltrator to join recon 1. I can't stress this enough. I am looking for EVERY class out there on the battlefield. If infiltration and wreaking havoc on an enemy facility sounds like something you'd enjoy, join up! Everyone's welcome to apply.
  4. Warjunkie

Happy New Year everyone! We are still looking for dedicated players to join one of our above Elite Platoons or join our casual Main Element force. Stop by and apply today!
  5. Derock

Guys recruitment is still up for all of these elite platoons and the outfit itself! For whatever platoon you would like to join, contact us on our website at tt6.guildlaunch.com or get one of the commanders listed in the first post explaining the platoons in game. We are accepting all friend requests in order to get whispers from you guys.
  6. Kid Christ

TTV (Terran Team Vanguard) is the shiz my friends. While we like to have fun while kicking NC and VS right square in the ..., one of our most popular attractions has become R&D night where we focus less on certain objectives and focus more on experimental tactics. I guarantee you'll never have more fun than hearing Helots and Torch running around in our Battle Sundies as their gunners mow down enemy infantry, lightnings, and well- pretty much anything that gets in the way. Even if you don't want to join one of the specialized platoons, you can't find a better outfit out there.
  7. Voriuse

Best outfit out their!, Joined near Launch and been here since!
    Never seen such Mature individuals!
    Kicking Vanu and NC *** is what we do!

You gotta join today!
  8. Warjunkie

Our doors are STILL open! Give us a try... I DARE YOU. You will not regret it!
  9. Gr4Ss

Been playing with TT6 for almost a week now, of which the previous three days as a member. Outside of actually being give the chance to lead pretty much straight from day one (got squad lead once already before I joined, platoon lead every day after I joined), each and every evening has held an epic battle and countless of fights which would be worth mentioning in detail. But the one that shines most was the 2-3 hour long battle we had over Saerro listening post, holding it longer than humanly possible against at least double our numbers in VS and NC armor platoons, and later on managing to kick them back to take it once more.

Everyone should AT LEAST join up in a squad and TS3 for the love of the Republic, and after your mind is blown you can jump to the website and apply. As Junkie put it, you for sure won't regret it.