Terran Imperator Company [TEIC] is recruiting 10-12 more players

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Korvorvar, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Korvorvar

TEIC is a competetive and very active outfit that's been around since 2012, and we focus on regular squad training for our members to participate in server/lane smashes and scrims. Tight squad play, fast strategic reactions and point holds/assaults are our strengths. Currently, we need around one more squad to expand our core team, and are looking for mature and polite teamplayers.

Requirements:
    * You need to be able to join our discord during operations. No mic required but it is highly preferred.
    * You have reached Battle Rank 30+, because by then you probably like the game and will be active.
    * You will join our operations at least 1-2 times per week.

Application:
    * Apply in-game via the Outfit-browser. Write a few lines about yourself and why you are the one we seek.
    * Add me or one of the other two outfit leaders in-game. In-game names: Korvorvar, NajN, Forster29.
    * Private message me here.

Feel free to ask any questions. We hope to see you soon!
  2. Tehnomaagik

I can recommend TEIC to anyone interested to play in a bit more serious manner as a Terran in Cobalt after running with them when my own outfit has not enough people online for the past few weeks. Their open platoons (which they have been doing few recently) are a bit more relaxed affair but their closed events where they put on their "serious ops" hats which tend to happen on regular schedule will teach you few new tricks. They have several competent squad/platoon leaders meaning that they are actually capable of using squads and fireteams in a way that makes sense.

If needed they also run training ops and as I had nothing better to do at the time I joined one of these as well. Impression of that one was also quite good.