Terran 22nd Siege Regiment

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Bulletspong3, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Bulletspong3

The T22SR is a new outfit looking for members.

The 22nd Siege Regiment started life as a Gmod RP regiment. We've done a few clan wars on many games such as Age of Chivalry, Garry's Mod and Empires Mod. We consider ourselves tactically sound and strategically apt.

The T22SR is our attempt to branch out a bit. Planetside 2 is the game we've been pretty much waiting for for 4 years. We've been around the way when it comes to large, coordinated fights and we'd love to have you to hop on for the ride.

We work on a hierarchical system based on Military ranks. You start at the rank of Conscript, meaning everyone but the people who've been in trouble are above you. Your rank is kept on a separate database (I.E: A notepad on my desk). You can advance in rank by showing certain traits such as leadership skills. We DO NOT base ranks on combat ability. The last thing we need is an arsehole who just happens to be good at the game.

Requirements

• 15 years of age or over
    • English speaking to a level of clear understanding
    • Can take orders and give if necessary
    • Have initiative
    • Able to have a good time with some like-minded outfit mates.
    • Isn't afraid to use a microphone to communicate to outfit members and others.
    So, that's all. You can reach me on the Miller server under the name xXSwagridXx (Joke names are the best names) or via steam under the name of "Doomius Guymius" or the Steam Friends name of "Sup3rtoast"
    Good luck, chaps. Let's paint Auraxis red.
  2. Bulletspong3