techplant pop-up bug (with video)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Edelhonk, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Edelhonk

there is something wrong with the techplants. In the Mainbuilding units pop up out of nowhere. Seems this bug happens only inside of Techplants (didnt see it in other facilitys so far).
    I made a video so you can see what i mean.

(video in upload atm)

My Specs are
    i7-2600K on 4.2GHz
    580 GTX with 3 GB Ram
    8 GB Ram

i didnt modify my UserOptions.ini or other files

I have this issue only in techplants (on all conts), all other areas are fine and i never noticed this pop-up out of nowhere anywhere else.

Maybe some other ppl noticed the same strange behavior
  2. Selloh

It's not a bug. It is the render distance for units...The more player are in the near of you the less render distance -.-
  3. Edelhonk

a render distance of 20m is not a bug???

Not serious if your post is a troll or if you are only a total noob.

Like i wrote in my post, this happens in not a single other facility, inside or outside. Even when i had 100s of ppl infront of me i never had this pop-up issue inside of a biolab for example. And it also not happend once in the beta or last week. Seems they implanted this bug with the patch few days ago
  4. Vixus

5. Selloh

6. Gary

Its not a bug. Its a side affect of the current system. The more players that are in the area the shorter the draw distance becomes. Because the tech plant is such a bottle neck you get 100's of players in a tiny spot so the render distance goes "slightly" low.