Team Killers in DIG Miller (EU)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by iSpank, Sep 10, 2015.

1. iSpank

Dignity Of War, Members of your outfit are switching back from NC to VS just to kill me inside biolab, its not the first time its happening, this time i took the screen shots, but posting name on forums is against the rules, please take appropriate action against such players, i will PM you screen shots.
    • Up x 1
  2. Ragnarox

So what, kill them too.
  3. Fluttyman-Miller

hi, DIG leader speaking,

thanks for the information, I will deal with this teamkiller.

You can join me here, on teamspeak, ts.dignityofwar.com or ingame name is Fluttyman.
    • Up x 6
  4. Ballto21

As opposed to Miller NA?
    • Up x 3
  5. stalkish

No no Miller is an EU server, not a North American one.
    Thought you knew this.....

;)

OK, ive just realised your joke, my bad.
  6. Villanuk

Happened to me this week as well. He then cancelled his account straight away the low life.
  7. Cynicismic

[IMG]
  8. Jac70

I always feel a cold shiver of fear through my spine when I notice I am surrounded by DIG players. Those people will kill everything in sight whether NC, TR or VS. Is it that they are consumed by blood lust or merely that they are too stupid to tell the difference! :eek:
  9. BlueSkies

As a non-VS on Miller I always get excited when I see lots of DIG players. Its like running into AOD on Emerald.

Cert Farm!
    • Up x 1
  10. UberNoob1337101

I can just confirm this. Every time I play against DIG, TRID, TFDN, every AOD outfit ever, MACS, FACS and BAWC I don't even need to go ADADAD or have good aim to pad my stats.

I'd even go and say that if there's anything closest to bots in this game, that would be DIG.
  11. Megalegs

Fair play fluttyman, good work.

DIG are a massive outfit. I'm guessing they're fairly welcoming to new players.

I imagine they also attract a fair few helmets as a result.

My respect for them has just gone up TBH

(Not much though you zergfit noob purple un-welcome growth who stain the map with your arrival, love CONZ) ;)
    • Up x 1
  12. Timithos

Sounds like a description of NC [GOON] 's, killing everything since 2003.
  13. xSalt

Team killing is a rampant issue. Just today I was blatantly Team killed. When I asked the person why, he responded with "I killed you because I'm tired of you people always saying being constantly hungry is a bad thing." Direct quote. It makes as little sense as people taking the time to switch empires and or team kill people.