Tawrich Satellite Battle Flow

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Elthis, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Elthis

Hey guys,

Higby asked us to post our thoughts on battle flow here so I decided to make this post to get a broader sense of feedback to the community on the battle flow of the Tawrich Satellites.

Currently, at the Tawrich satellites Tawrich Depot and Tawrich Recycling, once you gain access to one of these satellites you have access to the other two satellites as well as the main facility. In our play test on Indar, my platoon noticed that these satellites lead to a large game of "Cat and Mouse" where we would attempt to secure one satellite and the enemy would just move to secure another satellite in the time it took us to take ours.

The idea I'm trying to get across is that you should disconnect Tawrich Depot and Tawrich Recycling from one another. This gives them the ability to only attack the Tech Plant and one other satellite which would add more flow to the fighting in this facility and lead to less of a cat and mouse style chase.

I made this picture to illustrate the idea I'm trying to get at here.

[IMG]

What are your thoughts on this?
    • Up x 3
  2. trunks044

I like this idea. Essentially you have to go through the main base in order to get to the other satellite and keep pushing. The way it feels now, you can just sidestep the base entirely, and continue on, which kind defeats the purpose, in my opinion.
  3. Elthis

Anyone else?
  4. Ranik

5. Kon

i could see that, its easy to change and test as well so i dont see why they cant try
  6. Elthis

Exactly. It's simply removed the two western hex's that I have outlined. I think that would be pretty easy. Of course, sometimes the things we think are easiest are more intensive behind the scenes.
  7. Kon

would be easier to extend the tawrich hex south
  8. Elthis

True. Didn't think about that. Either way I think it would be the same amount of work.