Tankers Only!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Arathia, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Arathia

Septem Pro Vita is looking to flush out its armored division and add 16-24 Tanks to our current unit over the next month. We are a tactically-based, rigidly trained unit, and expect a commitment to that training from all of our applicants.

A little about us:

We are an ADULT ONLY team. We've been an adult only team since our founding in 2006.
    Ages 21 and up. No exceptions, no negotiations.

We are an NA Eastern time zone team. We play on Waterson East coast server. Most of our play time is from 8pm Eastern and later.

A little about us.
    We founded our team on Oct 14th, 2006, with the release of BF2142. Our core founders/leaders have played together since that founding date. We've grown to be very close friends, and many of us have met in real life. With the release of Planetside 2 we've decided to reboot our team. We've changed our name, shed some dead weight, and are on track to make a statement in Planetside 2.

Our team was founded on three common goals.
    One. To make a place we could call home. A team where, if life got busy, you could step out and take care of real life. And when you were able to get back in game on the regular again, the team would still be here. Same brothers (and a sister or two), same style of play (the style you like), same tactics, strategies, cohesion and camaraderie.
    Two. To learn/utilize real life military tactics in a FPS setting. Everything from room clearing, open field firefights, formations, joint
    work between guys in armor/air and guys ground pounding on foot. And to get so good at it, and used to doing it together, that very little need ever be said on comms.
    Three. To put our hard work learning and practicing every thing in our second goal to work in a massive open-ended battlefield. Where our actions can influence, or be influenced, by the shear size of the field and it's players.

We have achieved both goal one and two.
    Our name is Septem Pro Vita.
    We are here to see goal three recognized.

Recruit Requirements
    Age 21+
    Have a microphone
    Love for Tactics and Strategies
    Love for Teamwork
    Respect
    Dedication
    Motivation

All the information you will need to know is at our website or in our forums.
    Interested Parties apply HERE.
  2. Borokov

Hey, I'm a recruiter from EdgeGamers.
    We would love having a tanking unit to support our operations!
    As we are mostly infantry.
    Join us on our ventrilo and let's do some teamwork!
    http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=ventrilo

We fight for the TR.
    Add me on steam, if you want to get to know us more: borokov45
  3. Arathia

Hi Borokov, I appreciate the interest but our outfit already has a dedicated infantry that we support. Additionally we play NC, so I'm not sure it would work out.
  4. Borokov

Alright, aknowledged.
    Good luck!
  5. Arathia

Still recruiting for last three spots on our dedicated squad.
  6. Arathia

7. snipingviper

8. Tautochrone

9. Arathia

Thanks T!
  10. CDN_Wolvie

I know some of Waterson has enjoyed me bringing them an Ammo Sunderer in the past, getting them repaired in the heat of battle. Your tanks and air vehicles will always be topped off and ready to go if I can help it.
  11. 0dineye

A THIRD SPV recruitng thread