Tank turret goes under the tank, secondaries shaking

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by CptLegshot, Apr 10, 2015.

1. CptLegshot

All tank turrets except magrider go under the tank when i switch to 1st person so it's impossible to use tanks for me. And all secondary turrets are shaking for ground vehicles and aircraft whenever the vehicle changes angle (turning, climbing hills, yawing, rolling...). Wasn't like that before the update and none of my friends experience the 1st person turret bug, anyone knows a fix?

Btw vote here if you have the same issue to get attention from devs faster https://soeissuetracker.com/browse/PS-1259
  2. Kanya

Mine is doing that too for tanks, turrets etc.
  3. Technologist

I'm having the Same Problem Turret goes under tank in 1st person after Version. Tank is useless and can't be played. Does it on Lightning and Vanguard.

I was able to get a 79:1 K/D in a Lightning run after the 4/9 patch but later that night the Turrets were broken. I was messing with inverted reaver flight and stationary upside down hovering and tweaked some of the ini files and found the bug.

I found a FIX after comparing two Useroptions.ini files.

Don't set JoystickSensitivity to 0 as it causes a bug with the tanks turret.

JoystickSensitivity=0.000000 <---- Causes the bug
    JoystickDeadzone=0.000000
    MouseSmoothing=0

JoystickSensitivity=1.000000 <--- This worked for me and fixed the Tank turret bug.
    JoystickDeadzone=0.200000
    MouseSmoothing=1

SYSOP1

BTW: Try Inverted flight in the ESF's. Invert the ESF and Hold C down and now you can stop in mid air inverted. Motionless upside down flight. In the warp gate you can even take off from inverted (when you flip your craft and are stuck ) and can reload ammo upside down now.

Just hold C and Pull the mouse back to lift off upside down.