TacForce - Tatical, Teamwork, Teamspeak, Friendly

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Yetteh, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Yetteh

We are still looking for members.
  2. Justicia

Avast! antivirus reports your website as malicious, perhaps you want to take a look into that.
  3. Arphelior

Hmpf. Avast.. avast would probably even mark itself as being malicious :D
  4. Yetteh

Hey,

Unfortunate Avast has a habit of reporting sites as "Malware" when they are clean. We had done around 50 Scans on our website physically and we have used VirusTotal. 51/52 online scanners reported our site safe, The only one which didn't was Avast who also share there databases with other small virus companies such as "Bit Defender". However we have taken the steps to notify Avast that there predictions are completely false, and they have yet to reply all phone calls result in them never getting back to us or hanging up. There forums just tell us to report it via email which we have done multiple times.

Checking onto the 8 Blacklists and multiple virus scanners it shows us as being clean and safe. http://sitecheck2.sucuri.net/results/tacforceturbine.com I myself actually work for an IT Company and we always recommendusing ESET Anti-Virus, We have had many problems with Avast anti-virus Just from general tests Avast had 14 false alarms in tests by AV in March 2013.

If you just search google you will find many people sharing opinions about how Avast does this. My recommendations is to use another virus protection, You won't find any other virus protection blocking it.
  5. Yetteh

Its funny you should say that, Avast has a habit of doing this.
    [IMG]

Quote from the person who posted this
    "This made me laugh a little bit as this is quite ridiculous. Then again, Avast is doing this user a kindness because it knows it is one of the crappiest anti-virus solutions out there. Take heed brother, and get another free alternative. I recommend Avira or staying away from computers for the foreseeable future." - Source http://dottech.org/140505/somehow-avast-anti-virus-managed-to-block-itself-image/
  6. Justicia

Fair enough, just wanted to let you know. I've been very happy with Avast for years and it's always been quite high in comparative tests.
  7. Yetteh

If anyone is interested we are playing tonight at 7:30PM GMT+0. You can submit your app before and I will approve / deny before then.
  8. Yetteh

Bumpy do dah!
  9. Yetteh

10. Yetteh

Le Bump! We have reached around 20 active members! :D
  11. Bvenged

12. Shalalala

Hi there! Two friends of mine and me are looking for an outfit to join and we thought joining a fresh one with a functioning TS server would be great, but we won't be really active until around summer. Could we still sign up already or would you prefer us to do so once we start being active again?

Cheers and peace out!