T9-CARV S Attachments and quircks over the standard?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Makora, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Makora

Hello. I just picked up this weapon after auraxing the MSW-R. I'm here to ask for both tips and user experience based little nitpicks with this weapon that I should be looking out for.

Right now I decided to go for a somewhat odd little loadout with 1x scope, compensator and EX mags.

Since not a single LMG I know of on TR is meant for hipfire other then the MSW-R (and that's questionable IMO) I don't see the loss of hipfire accuracy as that big of a downside. I also decided to not go for the foregrip simply because I wanted to try something new. I'm hoping to force myself out of the habbit of reloading after every engagement and to practice trigger discipline.

So far, the few kills I've had suggest this might actually work out for a while. I decided not to put on SPA because I like to keep my velocities as high as possible. But HVA is just not worth it so that slot is empty.
  2. Joexer

Extended mags. Overshield. Room-full-of-baddies. Profit.
    That is all. No other attatchments nessecary.
  3. KnightCole

T9S is a more accurate, ranged version of the T9.

Compensator, grip, x2 optic, SPA or no SPA....idk.
    Compansator, Exmags, x2 optic, SPA...idk....200 rounds is fun.

It does pretty good mid range work, its highly accurate and pretty controllable. It does fair to partly meh in closer, but compared to the CARV, its far better at any kind of distance. Almost like a decent middle ground between a long range weapon and CQC gun.