T5 AMC animations broken ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NightmareP69, Nov 24, 2013.

1. NightmareP69

The first shot you fire while in ADS makes the entire gun model shake for a moment like crazy which makes it impossible to use ADS for accurate shots, the idle animation is also weird, the gun model covers up alot of your screen when compared to the other carbines and when you fire a shot from the hip, the model shrinks to a smaller size for a moment.
    Anyone else noticing this ?
    • Up x 1
  2. libbmaster

Picked up on the ADS thing in VR. That must be annoying as heck.
  3. StayFrostyGents

yes, this is completely broken. Havent touched that gun because of it.
  4. Kronic

Jaguar has the same problem. You have to use the HS/NV sight for it to fire normally.
  5. Lucidius134

6. WyrdHarper

I've switched to iron sights, and haven't noticed screen shake issues with it. Perhaps it's certain scopes or some way they interact with the model.
  7. kmike

I see this with NS7-PDW and reflex sights, too. I wonder why the players are so quiet about it, it's a game breaking change.
  8. Aegis Titan

My T5-AMC sight also kicks to the left like a mule, even with iron sights.
  9. Cougarbrit

Purely visual, if you've got adv foregrip all you'll need to do is compensate for the vertical, just ignore the random spazzing about. I probably haven't noticed it quite as strongly as I use the iron sights, so it's not like I'm relying on any magnifcation.
  10. GunsmithJoe

It's a result of the first-shot recoil. Try using it in single-shot fire mode.