T16 and T32, Whats the point

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AdamPA1006, May 6, 2014.

1. AdamPA1006

Seriously bad guns, especially the T16, thats a joke. When ever use over a CARV? Its SLIGHTLY better at mid-long range, you can sustain your fire a bit better. Oh and you can slap a 200rd mag on it. These guns are both a joke, I'm about to Auraxium the T16 and Im agonizing over these last few kills, just cant get myself to do it I hate the gun so much. These guns both need massive buffs. I'm supposed to combat the SAW at mid-long range with this thing? "Accurate under sustained fire"? Give me a break. That might be true, but the DPS is straight garbage. With the NS LMG u can atleast throw on better attachments
    • Up x 2
  2. Elkybam

T32 has a crazy reload for a drum magazine that it has. Plus it has a 2x reflex where the CARV doesn't (depends if it helps you at all). Rhino is more focused on long-ranged combat and is a support weapon (suppressing fire) so coordinate with other teammates to get good benefits of the weapon.
    • Up x 2
  3. bPostal

I like the sound they make when they're shooting rebel scum and hopped up cultists.
    • Up x 3
  4. EGuardian1

If you want a GodSAW, come to NC. Just like if you want a Lasher, you go to VS, or if you want a MCG, you go to TR.
    • Up x 1
  5. DooDooBreff

t16 is a great gun, nub
    • Up x 3
  6. Prudentia

but you pull a Pounder MAX if you want a Lasher that actually works....
    • Up x 1
  7. Maljas23

I Higby love the Bull. That velocity is to die for man. You cray.
    • Up x 1
  8. johnway

Being a mid/long range shooter i think the carv9 isn't much cop in my hands. The biggest problem with the carv is that the bullets just go all over the place beyond 30 metres (I've bought a RDS and foregrip with it and carv9 doesn't seem to benefit at all with them.) compared to he T16 where i can throw bullets down a lot further and gives me options. Its not much cop close quarters admittedly, but then the gun was made for a support and range roll as a oppose to a close quarter one. Plus, being a massive coward, i let everyone else go first.

I might get the carv s just to gain some flexibility and see if this will improve my outlook of the gun. But let me aurx or play with the original carv 9 a bit more and decide. Might get the bull but the amount of bullets you get is really depressingly low to make it competitive unless the VR room was having problems.
  9. TungstenCarbide

You mean the "drum magazine" that only has 60 bullets? Ahahaha
  10. AdamPA1006

Exactly, to fit in the the TR factions traits and to buff these weapons, the Trash16 and Trash32 should come with 200 and 100 bullets stock. The 200 round Extenze mag is cool on the T16 for certain situations. Thats it for the gun.
  11. Nehrak

T32 is the most accurate TR LMG there is on TR. It has the most controllable recoil of any weapon a TR Heavy can bring, and has the second fastest reload speed of any weapon available to TR (beaten only by the NS-15M). With a Compensator, Forward Grip and Soft Point Ammo, it is a very competent ADS weapon. It doesn't have the close quarters oomph and DPS of the MSW-R or the CARV, but it is much more controllable and accurate at range.
    • Up x 1
  12. Mxiter

Velocity is easy to compensating by a little predicting and by drop compensation. High velocity gives you more comfort, but you can deal without it.

Back to the OP, i really have trouble with thos low TTK weapons. You can be as accurate with any other weapons with bust firing and you're much less versatile than with 143/698+ and 167/577+ weapons.

It's nice for low skilled players, those that plays mid-long range support or those that only aim the head, but not my playstyle since as HA i always plays first line trooper.
    I feel like firing blanks.
  13. TheFamilyGhost

I'm loving the T16. I think its very good.
    • Up x 2
  14. Maljas23

Hold on.

I think you are underestimating the velocity on this gun. At 670, you can effectively use SPA and engage targets around 50-60m without really needed to lead at all. This gun is a headshot machine because of the ridiculously high velocity for a full-auto weapon. Even in CQC, it has the best hip-fire accuracy out of all LMGS(I believe, correct me if I am wrong), even beating out the MSW-R.
    • Up x 1
  15. Konstantinn

I like both bull and rhino. Those 2 and MSW are the only 3 I use on heavy.
  16. Cyanstorm

The T16 is a straight upgrade over the CARV for any encounter(s) over 40m, in fact the T16 IMO is the best TR LMG for ranged combat: 3.4 sco, AFG, HVA and some decent aiming and fire discipline and I cant see how you can lose to any SAW (at mentioned range), unless said SAW is a superior shot of course.

T32 is my favorite TR LMG; for a guy like me that likes to dish it out up close and personal its got great hip fire while still maintaining good range accuracy, *only* downside I see is its ROF, *maybe* a slight buff to its ROF would have been preferably to the muzzle buff but its almost perfect for what it currently is; a jack of all trades.
    • Up x 1
  17. libbmaster

Both weapons have significantly tighter ADS CoF than the carv.

I also find them both more controllable.

Inflammatory thread is inflammatory.
    • Up x 1
  18. p10k56

Shame on you heretic:p
    Both are great.
    What is bad to have AMC with bigger magazines?o_O
  19. Elkybam

I dunno. MSW-R has a 50 round box mag that takes a similar time to reload. I'm not sure what's the logic for the Bull's reload (sped up animation of other LMGs?).
  20. Mxiter

Reload times are depending of the damages per mag and the DPS/TTK.

The bull have 10ammos more than MSW-R but a longer TTK/Lower DPS.
    That explain why they have very close reload time.