T 16 Rhino, TMG 50 new sounds hell yeah!

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Nobalification, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Nobalification

Higby, now i am happy for your job. I don´t know who create this sound but thank you a lot.
    • Up x 5
  2. Takoita

I believe the sound rehaul is very nice. I can't say I like each and every one of them, but it still miles better than our previous situation.
    • Up x 1
  3. eldarfalcongravtank

i actually LOVED the old tmg50 sound. such a beefy gun. i guess it's forever gone now. sad sad times :(
    • Up x 4
  4. Nobalification

this is now better. So much better. Sound is like (for TMG 50) 20mm cannon from War Thunder and for Rhino it´s like 50.cal.
    • Up x 1
  5. PraetorGavorn

THIS IS TERRIBLE. I don't even really play the TR that well but I've always loved the sound of the TMG-50. A classic chugging LMG sound, very distictive. Man, this new sound is a step down.
  6. Jaedrik

This is GREAT!
    Down with the chugging, up with the thumping!
    As a TR HA, I favor these changes, however, I feel like our faction is not getting that which it ought, namely the beta AMC (practically a Mercenary clone aside from the ESCoF things), and the P-120 nerf is far from what ought to happen. The other main guns (HEAT/HE) for other tanks are underperforming, rather than the P-120 overperforming.
    • Up x 1
  7. RIctavius

Its still distinct *smacks head*
  8. nubery

NC want a sound re haul :C

New TR and VS sounds are OP. Nerf pls.

Ps: old TMG 50 sound was better.
  9. TsubasaKuroi

I'm digging the T16's new sound. Thumbs down on the TMG-50's though, old sound is perfect for what it is.
    • Up x 2
  10. CEGrif

i prefer the old TMG-50 sound tbh
    • Up x 3
  11. Paperlamp

Of all the nerfs to the TMG-50 this one hurts the most.
    • Up x 2
  12. Cinnamon

TMG sounds weak and also like it has some loose rattling component because it is poorly made.
    • Up x 3
  13. -Synapse-

They sound like belt fed machine guns. I approve.
    • Up x 2
  14. RIctavius

It's sound like like I can shoot infantry from a Valk.....
  15. RIctavius

This is a nerf? ....... man go on the test and shoot some more, it's a man's gun now.
  16. RIctavius

There are essentially belt felt , the most drum magazines are prone to jamming (at least old ones). So the internal mechanics would be a belt of breakable plastic to keep the roll of ammo into the firing chamber without jamming. Besides we could never crack open the casing to take a look internally, be some great artwork to have as a poster.
  17. Paperlamp

Sounds way worse to me.
    • Up x 2
  18. RIctavius

*sighs* never mind.
  19. Paperlamp

It would be a good sound for the MSW-R, but it just doesn't sync right with the TMG-50's RoF.
  20. RIctavius

.............................. you do know they are based on Rate of Fire right????? The TMG 50 ROF on the Test Server may aswell have been slightly buffed.