Systematic weapon freeze in close quarter combat

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Fareanor, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Fareanor

Hello,

It has been quite a long time (around 6 months) that I have a very annoying bug that tends to get worse over time.

Description:
    It happens in infantry only (but I remember having observed this kind of bugs in vehicles turrets right before it comes to infantry).
    Everytime I'm fighting with an ennemy under 10-15 meters, my weapon "freezes" horizontally, especially when I try to track the target in the right direction. The weapon get stuck no matter how I move the mouse.
    The only way to release/get back my weapon movement is to stop shooting and move the mouse in the opposite direction of the blocking one, which makes the game quite unplayable.

The bug appear whether in hip fire or in ADS.
    The bug does not appear in the VR training (it seems to be triggered only with real players)
    The bug only appear in short range/close quarter combat (below about 10-15 meter mark).
    The bug also appear when the ennemy is inside a vehicle.
    The bug appear with all my characters.

Diagnostic:
    I already have done all the recommended procedures by the support (software installs/repair, game fresh install, etc...), Nothing works.
    My MSINFO and DXDIAG files were fine according to the support.

Don't hesitate to ask for more information if needed, I'll be glad to provide them.

Thanks for your help,
    Fareanor
    • Up x 11