[SVO] Subversive Oppression

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by VengeanceD, Jan 8, 2014.

1. VengeanceD

Recruitment is open.
  2. Kylerr

The Notorious > SVO transition is nearly complete. Next step: world domination. Mwahahahha.
    Also new official outfit camo is tech camo + lumifiber, those caught without said items will be shamed :p
    • Up x 1
  3. VengeanceD

Notorious and SVO have merged. Ready to dominate air and ground ;)
    • Up x 1
  4. penandpencilman

Awww yeah lets do this
  5. VengeanceD

Oh, BOY! Recruitment is open.
  6. GantryPengy380

I'd like to join, but I'm younger than 18, haven't gotten very many kills for my BR, and don't exactly own a mic, but it seems like I have one built into my computer, so that doesn't matter.
  7. Stroff

Bump.

Give us a few weeks and we'll make VS/NC flyboys as scared of the SVO tag as they were of the N one, hehehe.
    • Up x 2
  8. Herby20

[N]erdtorious will live on in my heart.
  9. GaBeRock

As someone formerly training my glorious skychariot ESF/liberator skills to join [N] I'm interested in joining SVO. However, as 16 year old, I currently fall under the age requirement of your outfit. Would you allow an exception to your 18+ rule if I were to play with you beforehand to display my maturity? I have flown several times with [N] before.
  10. Kamikaize

It's one of the strongest TR infantry outfits in the game. Now with Notorious joining up, gonna be hard stopping them. Would bang.
  11. GantryPengy380

I am also in the group of Mattherson TR players who fall under 18 years old, and am very interested in joining SVO as I was also planning on joining [N]. I am very mature for my age, but my voice sounds like crap when I actually SPEAK on TS. Also, I have ran with multiple squads, so I have some experience with organized teamplay, though I mostly play as a lone-wolf.
  12. Badname3109

13. VengeanceD

Open recruitment!
  14. VengeanceD

15. Badname3109

16. Kylerr

We're now running ops thursdays and fridays at 7pm :) We'll also be participating in server smash
  17. GantryPengy380

Finally more activity in SVO. BUT, I've already joined VG. by the way, when is Server Smash?
    • Up x 1
  18. Dis

There's only one way this can truly be settled: a 240 v 240 at the Octagon. $5k computers chugging along at 20 frames, unprecedented 10 seconds client side delays, and hundreds of camping libs blotting out the sun. If that doesn't scream MLG I don't know what the hell does.
    • Up x 1
  19. VengeanceD

MAX only.
  20. Kylerr

My body is ready for the merge. Any good waterson pilots/infantry players are welcome to find a home here :)