Sunderer Lockout

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RichardDunn, Dec 16, 2012.

1. RichardDunn

Earlier tonight while playing I encountered a glitch with the Sunderer. I'm not sure where I should post bug findings. I've searched the Forums and couldn't find any information on where to do so.

After deploying and exiting the Sunderer I was unable to repair it, get back in, or use the class changer. Also, players were not able to spawn on it. This also occurred 2 more times in an hour span. The second two times this occurred when Sunderer wasn't even deployed. A number of people I play with have had this same glitch occur to them. Apparently it's not only limited to the Sunderer, but it occurred to me 3 times within an hour. It's pretty annoying. I never had this glitch occur to me pre-patch.
  2. Peebo

This is happening with all vehicles at the moment, kinda sucks when you spawn a tank etc and have to ditch it in the middle of nowhere cause you can't get back in it.
  3. furbish

4. 13lackCats

I won't stop playing.

One thing I noticed, that my own sundy that I couldn't get back into (but people were spawning)...when it was destroyed, the debris was left for at least an hour (on my screen).
  5. WeEdNL

This should be hotfixed NOW! it's only hampering gameplay but oh well, who am I to say...
  6. furbish

My guess would be they got something pretty seriously wrong in the patch or it would be fixed by now. I will play again tomorrow after I calm down. I've seen lots of little bugs throughout my 40 hours playing PS2 but aside for this one they have all been *chuckle* moments or isolated incidents...except that annoying falling through the floor business.

They will have it ironed out in a couple of days...I hope.
  7. jtaylor13

SAME issue here.Thanks for NOT fixing it.Good thing i have not spent real cash yet.Think the game might be heading to the dump site.I hoped it was going to be a great game.And we should be able to give certs to others. tank gun hitting a player in face SHOULD KILL HIM>>>
  8. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

If you guys/gals haven't already, I'd suggest creating a bug report using the in-game interface. More elaborate instructions on how to do so can be found in the link below.

[PS2] Submitting bug reports
  9. WeEdNL

I did that already, but no response yet, I'm guessing that's because it is weekend.

This bug is really messed up, because it happens so often I refuse to play until it is fixed.
  10. Skadi

This is happening with all of my vehicles, and i meen ALL, it usualy happens 5 mins after i buy it and hop out to repair, im getting highly irritated. i literly cannot play anything besides infantry atm.

Video of it happening to my prowler: