[Suggestion] Make the Crossbow function unique

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by NinjaTurtle, Feb 6, 2014.

1. NinjaTurtle

This is the perfect opportunity for SOE to add a unique function to a weapon. It is the first weapon of it's type added and with that the advantage should be taken to make it work differently to all other current weapons

How should it work?
    I suggest it has a unique damage type whereby it completely bypasses shields and does damage directly to the health, this also includes the HA over shield. It would do 0 damage to shields but would instead give you a higher chance of killing an already injured player

What should the stats be?
    I suggest that it be 2 shot kill on all but Infiltrators including headshots providing the target is at full health.

Damage:
    Max damage 300 up to 15m
    Min Damage 200 @ 40m

Infiltrator Exclusive:
    As the heading says :D

Please SOE don't add a new weapon type to the game and make it function like all the other weapons we already have. Use your creativity a little and add something more interesting even if it isn't what I suggested above
    • Up x 1
  2. Quiiliitiila

I actually like this idea, it would add a bit more depth to choosing your shots rather than just "shoot the first guy I see".
  3. Ravenorth

Would make sense, real crossbows are capable to penetrate certain body armors, so having it penetrate shields in Planetside sounds logical to me.
  4. M2_Bradley

I kinda wish it would one-shot with a body shot within 20m,if the target isn't wearing ANY nano-weave.But balance it with a ridiculously low bullet velocity and a high bullet drop.