[Suggestion] How about closing the other continents to assure good battles

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by PaceVS, Apr 9, 2013.

1. PaceVS

This would be nice especially for EU players because we can only play in your morning and early noon hours so it would be rather nice to have 1 continents with some action instead of 3 half empty continents.

Right? :S
    • Up x 4
  2. Alex Heartnet

Eh, for underpopulated servers this actually seems like a great idea.
  3. Regpuppy

On this test server? Yeah, it should be a given since the other two continents aren't testing what we need to test (the lattice)
    • Up x 1
  4. SpcFarlen

I agree, keep everyone on Indar or VR Training. At least until the other continents get converted and only letting the one most recently converted.
  5. Cl1mh4224rd

Are they not doing this already? I've checked Esamir and Amerish twice. Last night, both continents had 0% population. Tonight, Esamir showed 0% for all three factions and Amerish showed 0% for VS and TR, and 100% for NC (I figured there was a single NC on the continent, possibly a dev).

I never tried to warp to those continents, though.
  6. mlane16

Actually I need at least Estamir open, becaust hat continent has the most holes. I was hoping the devs could actually help promote a fight on Estamir, but we will see.
  7. loleator

I feel like the new Event system does it pretty well. If people want to join large battles they go to that continent. However if you get 2 fps on largue battles you stay with the rest on your own continent.

No need to force anything. It's fine with the latest changes.