[Suggestion] Esamir new base design - don't use walls, they are terrible

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Wezdor, Jun 4, 2013.

1. riker

:rolleyes:
    ''walls dont belong in new games anymore''

*facepalm*

lets just say i cant smack my head against the wall hard enough to make your ****** comment disappear from my memory
    if walls dont belong in games anymore then where do you fight in PS2? have you never fought in a tech lab? or an amp station? they both have walls in case you didnt notice, the latter even has turrets on its walls!

if your menial level of intelligence is the average for your generation....god help us
  2. ScrapyardBob

The new, solid walls are not nice. They need to go back and look at the existing tower/wall elements that they already have and make adjustments.

- The existing tower wall segments should be made as tall as the existing wall towers are. The top level should be such that you can walk from the current top level of the tower to the next tower, with a very modest amount of cover.

- The current top of the wall segments would then become an enclosed corridor with windows that look in/out. Those windows should be firing slits, not infantry-passable.

- Any wall segments where you have a turret should be protected with a shield that only allows defenders to pass in/out to access the turret. A shield similar to what is on the amp station vehicle bays. Hook the shield up to a generator somewhere on the middle or lower level of each wall segment.

- Add a lower corridor inside the walls with an opening into a lower level of the tower and an opening, about halfway, that gives access to the courtyard.
    • Up x 2