[Suggestion] Construction State

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Professor Q, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Professor Q

I don't know if this had been talking about before, but the No deploy zone is a pain in the butt. The reason I said that is because I can't build my base how I want it. Turrets do not allow being near each other? It impossible to connect the walls without leaving a hole for troops to get in AND The Flail also the Glaive IPC rarely see the light of day especially since you guys think it a good idea to make the No Deploy Zone around the official bases so big that it connects with other bases. I can barely use the dam thing on any tanks or sunderer which is why we use the orbital strike so often. I'm one of those players that mainly want to support my team, like drop a care package at their location or drop a bomb on someone when ordering. I love building the bases for my team to come in resupply and move out. But the only thing I can do for the team is made routers, Air and Land terminal, and the ammo thingy tower.

Another problem I have with the state of the construction system is that the towers are basically free exp at this point I mean anyone can take them out without taking damage, they are easily destroyed and can't fire back with it limit notice range of the AI. The freaking Anti Air turret didn't fire unless your a few feet closer! I saw a couple of enemy aircraft fly by me and the turret didn't notice it.

It only takes ONE Tank to destroy a player-made base just one and when they destroy the base it will take me 20 or 30 mins to be back online again depending on if I find any resource nearby.

ANTs I would not say I have many problems with it. But the amount of resource it takes for, Shield, Boost, and Cloak is overkill I mean it sounds like we getting punished for escaping death the Cloak takes about 200 an SEC, and I know all the builders know this but it takes a while to lose the enemy from chasing you even if you activate cloak some of them will hunt you down till your destroy or ran out of resource and then they can laugh at you because you wasted a trip then they will kill you.

Bring back the Wasp Prototype it basically an Ant but fly.

These are just the problems I keep running into.

But for my Suggestion I would like there to either remove the no deploy zones or shorter it ranges a lot more and let the deployable be able to deploy side by side, lower the resource it takes to use it Cloak, Shield, and Boost and let the WLT-Howler Mining Laser be able to damage an enemy vehicle or let it driller resource a lot faster than the default. It tells me it drill faster but I don't see the difference just that the Howler damage and can burn out.
  2. TR5L4Y3R

nah i agree that no build zones need to be decreased, there also needs to be a way for PMBs to be build closer to bases again ... also need at least some of their thoughness back
    cortiumnotes need to stay after depletion cause morons building on them and denying their spawn ...

as a counterbalance to PMB surviveability
    silos should be like old hives, protectable with a shield but also overloadable .. i think that would make pmbplay more intresting in their role as supporting outposts ...

one thing that needs to be changed is to limit the use of tactical strutures to just one... ( either one OS or flail etc.)