Suddenly, suicide

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by McJackson, Apr 1, 2013.

1. McJackson

Yesterday I was shooting around with the Phoenix, standing a few meters from a deployed sunderer where I had just spawned, somewhere near Crossroads Watchtower on Indar. There was no vehicle pads anywhere nearby. And then, while looking through the Phoenix camera and guiding the rocket, I suddenly die by suicide, without any notice of the cause (like what you get if you stand on a vehicle pad and someone constructs a vehicle).

Has anyone else had this happen? I have no idea what could have caused it; this is the first strange unexplained death I've had in 350 hours of gameplay.
  2. PurpleOtter

Premature Detonation...
  3. BraSS

Been getting some strange suicides near Indar bay in an ESF. Its happened twice now and once at the skydock . Flying around full health nothing around me and all of a sudden bam, Suicide. Im guessing its a GM messing with us LOL

:Forgot to mention, had one in a skyguard tooo. driving between a bridge north of peris amp and a rock and blew up suicide from full health.