Subterranean Nanite Analysis

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stargazer86, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Stargazer86

Really needs a third entrance. Two jump pads that both exit out on the same easily camped floor just don't cut it.
    • Up x 3
  2. Tommyp2006

Agreed, there should be a cave tunnel that outputs at that side entrance to the rear steps.
  3. Dualice

+1 to that, if there's especially large numbers fighting there it just can't handle it. I usually avoid fighting there altogether.
  4. FateJH

Did they change the name back to Subterranean Nanite Analysis yet? Heyoka Chemical was still Bloodworks when I checked last.

The big problem with this base is that there are no stairs (or inclines). How do you safely descend lifts? you don't.
  5. Stargazer86

This is the biggest issue, yes. Those two jump pads are rather easily defended from the main floor below, even if you're spamming smoke, flash, and concussion grenades to try and break through. Even when the squad I was in was coordinating assaults, only having two points of entry was just far too brutal. We were being slaughtered by masses of Engineer turrets, Lashers, and Maxes. Even if you do make it to the ground floor, there's just no cover once you get there. It's a killing zone.

It's even harder to attack than a Biolab. At least the Biolab entrances exit out into different portions of the base rather than all into the same room. One, or better yet, two more entrances that don't involve doing a blind hop down a jump pad would help alleviate the issue. Heck, even Mountain Complex is more approachable than Nanite Analysis, and that's an underground base as well.
  6. NoctD

SNA is just a pure cheesefest. They should make almost all of the 1st under level open up to the outside world once you take out the shield gen. It would be like one of those bridge shield things at Heyoka ie. when active people walk over it, and when deactivated in this case, it goes away, revealing lots of the top level exposed.

A 3rd entrance might help but they should make the area flat ie. no more elevated platform for the defenders, you have to fight on level ground.
  7. DFDelta

I hate subterran grenade analysis. One of the most annoying bases in the game, especially if player numbers are above 10 per side or so.

It needs at least one extra entrance (preferably two) from a radically different direction to decrease campyness and spam.
  8. vanu123

Fine as is. I love holding it with a squad against 3 platoons. :D
  9. St0mpy

Ahh the pit of doom :) I know it well.

That base was a great help, it was one of my repeat visits while I auraxiumed frags for my C4 ARX :D
  10. eldarfalcongravtank

probably the worst base in the entire game. not only is it badly designed, difficult to attack and boring to defend, it also has terrible performance:confused: