Stuttering making it hard to play

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by xGreedFuSioN, May 31, 2013.

1. xGreedFuSioN

Every 3-5 seconds I'm getting random dips to 1 or 2 fps then back up to the usual. Wat du? :/ I can't play anymore it's ridiculous
  2. xGreedFuSioN

3. BlackDove

Well, like me you probably have a POS $2 computer that pales in comparison to certain peoples' on the forum, like me(i5, 16GB, 660Ti). However, I turned PhysX off after GU9 and it fixed my issues. Now the game looks like ****, even on Ultra, but it works and doesn't slideshow then crash to desktop.
  4. Xind

I'm getting significant frame drops that then return to playable, but they're random and don't seem based on whats going on around me. I JUST upgraded my processor and I was getting far stabler frames and a generally higher frame rate, now, post x2 weekend the game has become progressively less playable. My system checks out, I've not been bottlenecking on my end anywhere enough to warrant a 40-50 fps loss.
  5. ALeviathan

Okay, Just a few spec's would help. Not a mind reader and have NFI what your system and game settings are.
  6. Grimmjow968541

Anyone wanna try out my application ? See my signature, it helped me get my FPS stable. Hope It Helps
  7. MacG32

It's the server lag causing a lot of problems with even registering what's going on in the direction you're looking at and turning to look at. I hope it gets taken care of soon. These dips and micro freezes are no fun at all. It just took 28 seconds to refresh this page...
  8. Fire Works

I had a lot of these micro drops too yesterday (didnt play enough fri&sat). I thought it was due TS but couldnt fix it.

It felt like the issue from a former patch with stations causing heavy frame drops while flying. I had 80fps shown while actually experiencing dia show.
  9. ProDogFighter

On the plus side, this is simply showing that PS2 has become more popular than SOE ever planned for.