[BUG] Striker Broken Since GU07

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by bobzebrick, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobzebrick

Ok so you nerfed it a little by making it not lock onto turrets. I can live with that, but honestly you have broken it as of GU07. After the first clip subsequent clips will sporadically not do damage. When a clip doesn't do damage it also seems like you lose that clip completely as I cannot restock it from an ammo pack. Eventually you end up with a striker with 0 ammo capacity. Please fix this.
    • Up x 6
  2. meucha

3. bobzebrick

• Up x 1
  4. siiix

same problem here
  5. NoctD

Everyone that sees this, go in game and use the Support - Report A Bug and report it to them.
    • Up x 1
  6. gigastar

As far as i was aware you could circumvent the bug by switching to a different weapon after reloading.

Seriously, even a VS player knows this, how can you not?
  7. bobzebrick

Believe me I switch to a different weapon and it will not refill the lost clips, also this doesn't circumvent them not doing damage in the first place. Are you seriously trying to defend this as a game mechanic?
    • Up x 1
  8. siiix

the only way to recover is at a terminal, but it just keeps happening again immediately

before the patch the striker was my #1 weapon, since the patch i cant recall making a single kill, i might have gotten 1 or 2 assist but only because the 1st projectile gets damage

its pretty much useless now

i will wait till next patch then request a refund as i purchased it with SC
  9. bobzebrick

I used SC too, hopefully they fix it or I'll probably do the same thing.
  10. bodmans

we cant even fight the TR anymore without IR smoke or flares. and now youre complaing about how your toy broke?
  11. NoctD

Tested and confirmed and bug report submitted. Do your part, TR!
  12. Fenrisk

If your weapons did no damage after the first reload for over a week you wouldn't be here complaining?

Would you really put up with that crap?
    • Up x 2
  13. siiix

i feel your pain, how ever IF they want to remove a weapon they should just remove it and refund the SC... fair is fair
    • Up x 1
  14. gigastar

Well i cant say im sympathetic, especially since the Lancer came out as a broken weapon, and that TR players were insisting that it was fine in its then-current state.
    • Up x 1
  15. GhostAvatar

Maybe because they play <insert cynical comment here>side 2 and not forumside 2?
  16. gigastar

I hear Cryaboutwhatkilledyouside 2 is hot stuff at the moment, whats that like?
  17. Gamba

"TR guns are not supposed to work,i dont see where the problem is".-SOE.
    • Up x 1
  18. -Zlodey-

Your "broken" weapon can damage things from start, and dont have issues with ammo.
    Now your "broken" lancer outperform any ESL at ranges, where even infantry not rendering.

On the other side, since GU07 TR have completely broken and useless ESL. I remember similar situation, when Prowler cannon cant damage anything.
    Fair game, off cource. TR must be "nerfed" way more - they still fighting off somehow, even after all TR weapons nerfs.
  19. GhostAvatar

Its a bit meh now, you really need to try out nerfeverythingbutmeside 2.
  20. NoctD

Nope I said it was broken and needed a buff. But people like you make all Vanu players look bad.

To be honest, I wish they'd give the Lancer a better zoom than it currently has. I also wish the Phoenix had more range, and the Striker retained its turret lock-on and is given a dumb fire mode. I also wish the Phoenix retained its OHK on infantry, it was sweet payback from HAs to all those snipers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.