Strange Unstable/jumping framerate even in char select screen

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by PureHunger, Dec 1, 2012.

1. PureHunger

Hey there! Today some of the new parts came, which I ordered on black Friday. See below for my current(new) specs.

But I have a problem. The game runs well on the highest graphical settings, but the framerate jumps from 10-60 several times a second. It's like the game plays for 30 frames, and then stops for 5. Sometimes the FPS counter even displays a negative number, sometimes it displays numbers over 1000... I tried decreasing the graphics settings, but no luck there. I will try using the SweetFX injector, see if that changes anything, but that's for tomorrow.

I don't think I've seen this problem in the forums; usually people's framerates are relatively stable. If you have a similar problem and you happened to have fixed it, please let me know. Any advice would be appreciated as well.

My specs:

Windows 7 Pro 32 bit
    2 x 4GB Ripjawz G-Skill RAM
    AMD FX-4100 Quad-Core 3.6GHz Processor OC'd to 3.8GHz
    320gb SATA HDD
    Radeon HD 5770 XFX

-PureHunger
  2. Tsavo13

3. PureHunger

Very well, I shall not use SweetFX. But the problem continues to persist. Note that changing graphics settings doesn't help, changing my location doesn't help, the problem persists even when there are no people around. I updated my video card drivers to the beta drivers, still no result...
  4. TheCakebuilder

I'm having the same issue atm. Did you find a fix? :C
  5. Kaellis

your HT/cpu nb is too high or uneven