story time folks

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by chamks, Dec 9, 2017.

1. chamks

im spawning as a heavy assault! im the leading team for my squishy mates:the mechanic, the healer, and the invisible man :D i have nanoweave armor to my right and aurixility shield to my left. a big *** machine gun to my front and max to my back. lets go mates! my health is full, my shield is bluer than the sky, and i turned on my adrenaline shield... BOOM head shot, im dead by an invisible man 150m away who 1 shoted me.

im taking my sunderer.. he never let me down. i aint going no where with out my lvl4 blockade armor sundy. ok... lets take this facility. boomchakalake few folks have spawn to my sundy, this facility is ours! and than an ******* team kill you, and call you "worthloss piece of ****". after you return him a kill he blows your sunder and you. report is created and the facility is lost.

invisible men running around with 1 hit knife;)

so what that i try to understand is if that is ok by you guys all... or you will be glad to see some changes?
    maby 1000dmg for bolt action head shot? i know ist not gonna happen but i play with this though once in a while.. especially now when sunderers cant deploy in frienly zone and most rockets not 1 shot an enemy.
    what are your stories?
  2. Prudentia

3. Eternaloptimist

Everything, no matter how powerful, has a counter and it is a mistake to think you can ignore sniper fire or C4 or whatever just because you are running the most all-round lethal class in the game.
  4. Ziggurat8

I spent $15 on Borderlands the Handsome collection on black Friday. . .

If you hate all the changes it might be time for a break. Nothing better than the holidays for getting a new game on the cheap.