Stop the Warp Gate Trolling.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by bobzebrick, Jan 12, 2013.

1. bobzebrick

The same guy has been flying around in a Galaxy destroying anyone who gets out to rep their fighter and knocking over anyone trying to find a gunner or fill up their own galaxy. Normally I wouldn't I come to make a thread about this but after getting almost everyone to report him for hours he is still there and still making it impossible for anyone who usually pugs gunners or runs galaxy drops. Remove clipping or ban these people ffs, the report function seems completely useless, nothing backing it up.

Server: Ceres EU

Griefer IGN : IKilledYouLoL59023
  2. nbrado

Yep can more to that list on CERES EU

User : PiTM0N

recorded video of him doing it just ramming and flipping people at warpgate. Game is being RUINED by this element of idiots.
    Sorry but i'm pulling my credit card sub until such time they address it. Seems report is just a useless funcion and nothing is ever done.
  3. MiZrY

4. NCf00

User: Penyshead
    Server: Lithcorp

Was doing this over Christmas break daily, for many many days, for what felt like 24hrs a day, on Indar.

As I don't fight on Indar now, I do not know if he is still there.
  5. MiZrY

You guys realize this thread will probably be deleted right? You are posting characters names, regardless of if they are guilty or not.... it violates forum rules.

Just submit a ticket, its the best thing you can do until a better /report function is implemented.
  6. fastdak255

name and shame. So IB4L. Also Soe won't do a damn thing. I submitted video evidence (video of guy flipping my scythe over in WG, then sitting on top of me with his so I couldn't flip it back over) with an online ticket in the customer server section. They wrote back saying they would "look into it." Said player is still playing today. SOE DOES NOT CARE!
  7. nbrado

nah i'm not gonna waste my time doing a job that the game company should be enforcing. Best just deny them credit card money until such time they address the situation its got beyond the joke
  8. smokemaker

If he doesnt ever leave the warp gate, its tough to retaliate. Report him and encourage others to report him.
    But if you get lucky like i did, the guy that was killing aircraft in the warpgate, also likes to play. I have hunted him down each time he logs in and tk'ed him repeatedly. He has not logged in now for several days.
    The quick fix, if you going to be a dick, then I am going to be a bigger dick.

But the real fix would be to have no clipping inside of warp gates.
  9. MiZrY

Well you are wasting your time coming to the forums, finding a thread that will be locked soon and doing the same amount of "work" that would have been required in submitting a ticket.

At least with a ticket you might actually get something to happen.
  10. bobzebrick

Second day, he was at it over 8 hours yesterday and has been there over an hour already today. He never leaves the warp gate so it's impossible to kill him. He must have been reported 100+ times now so the report function is completely useless. I suppose SOE don't care, people have even submitted tickets and got cookie cutter responses yet he's still here. Way to make a game for exploiters, botters and trolls SOE.
  11. Idono

You do realize that there's no way anyone runing a game of this magnitude can police the entire game without the help of the community.