Still Pwnin

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DoctOrious, Mar 17, 2014.

1. DoctOrious

Getting a quick warm up session in tonight to get ready for Community Clash. Edited together the highlights.

2. Kunavi

Shottie. OLPod. C75 Farm. Lib BullDog... Sweet landing pad Farm but that's all. Lib Shredder against total Noobs clustering under your Lib. o_O' LOL? What exactly are you... OH WAIT.

Crap music, "Warm up for Event", "Still Pwn", Slo-Mo for no reason plus Conscussion... 4/10! Almost believed you believed you were warming up for an Event. If you weren't /Trolling I don't know what to say, though. Cool vid...? I guess...? Each to their own? Stuff like that.
    • Up x 5
  3. Cirevam

You did not do the Public a Service by Announcing that you are still pwnin. The video is alright, the music isn't my top choice, but this isn't a PSA.
  4. FateJH

About that slowdown period. That was a concussion grenade, ja? why did it have so little affect on his ability to turn?
  5. Radioactive Bomba

The music was ******* craptastic, don't you know when we want to watch montages it has to you know... Be decent edited, and needs more woob woob. Not a bowl of **** that is Heavy/Rock/Punk/Alternative Rock combination.. Because the music is god awful. Check this video out... That's how you make a montage.

Credits to this guy named JetSetz

6. Evil Lyn

Thanks for the [PSA] tag, much appreciated. :rolleyes: