Still probs with NS Ops

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Eternaloptimist, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Eternaloptimist

OK, so they fixed the engie repair gun not giving directive credits - fair play to the devs (although they originally said it must be a local prob with my toon).

But I am still not getting directive credits for prox mine kills, nor does the directive show that I run with sticky 'nade although I have one and have scored kills with it.

I am also still getting occasional situations where my toon suddenly loses function e.g. cannot switch class, cannot run, cannot see down scope etc.

Anyone got similar problems or has heard talk of a fix for any of them?
  2. AllRoundGoodGuy

Sounds like NS needs to work out the kinks in it's bots. Pretty sure any self respecting tr facist, nc hillbilly, or vanu cultist could have legal grounds to take em to court.
  3. Heini

There are a lot of bugs with NSO at the moment but we can't really do much about it besides simply waiting, but this can take a while since there are DX11 bugs, the new continent, the thumper and the new "improved" spawn system that all take up too much time, althought I had hoped the devs would kinda care more about members, you know, these people that actually pay for the game. I would almost say that these people are kind of important.
    I only play NSO now but sadly it's just not ready at all and it's not worth playing them in the current state as they are simply not finished and it's like paying to lose. Perhaps in a year or so they might be worth using but for the moment they are just a giant underpowered mess with many bugs and next to none weapon/vehicle choice.

Off topic: Is that normal that I can't see my own "All Access Member" under my profile on the forums?
    I can see if others have a membership but so do I, yet I can't see it on my own character.
  4. Campagne

No word of a fix yet as far as I know, but Daybreak has acknowledged the bug so hopefully there's a fix in the works. Kind of a major issue to be left alone for so long...

If you click on your account up at the top then go to "Badges" under "Personal Details" you should have the option to display it.
    • Up x 1
  5. Heini

Thanks, Campagne!
    • Up x 1