Stealth update! Planetside 2 now has Steam trading cards!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ThreePi, Nov 20, 2013.

1. ThreePi

Just logged out and got three trading cards for PS2.
  2. Camycamera

3. Hatesphere

nope, not lies, just damn dirty marketing.
  4. MaxDamage

Yeah I got VS infil and NC MAX, when I loaded the launcher. I don't really understand the point, but then I'm 31. I guess trading cards was hip when I was in school.
    • Up x 1
  5. Tommyp2006

They announced that on the PS2 Anniversary thread.

Now I just gotta craft the badge
  6. ABATTLEDONKEY

was this what we were all asking for since launch? Trading cards:confused:
  7. IamDH

8. Duvenel

Time to go sell me some more cards for £0.01...
    • Up x 3
  9. AnuErebus

Jump on it quickly and they won't be that cheap. I sold all three of mine for $0.40 - $0.50 each which means that when they get to be cheap I can easily buy the entire set.
  10. GumboEU

Oh joy, oh joy!
    Unless of course you are an EU player and are stuck with the PSG Launcher to lay PS2. Then you are - once again - f***ed. Who would have guessed...
    • Up x 1
  11. Camycamera

12. Oblomoff

Why, 4game, why-y-y did you have to buy PS2 in russia only to force it's deletion from steam here? Those cards look nice and they would have probably collected those badges (for the first time). Oh well, guess I would have to find that steam/install link... which I did. So, nevermind I guess.
  13. wolfva

What, you're not gonna stick 'em in the spokes of your bike?!?
  14. Backf1re

Is there any word on possible steam achievements?
  15. Cougarbrit

If you sell them quick they should be worth a bit more. I sold them last night and got over 30p for some of them.

Not as good as Dota rares but by trading card standards that's pretty high.
  16. Prudentia

anone have a VS Background and want a NC Background? also have on of those Lazy smilies (the TR one)
  17. crnamamba

Hi,im playing PS2 from STEAM,and i have like 140hours of the game.But i still didnt get a single card.Is there any bug or something???
  18. RHINO_Mk.II

It only starts counting from now. Keep playing and you'll get them. I have an embarrassingly high number of hours logged and haven't found mine yet.
  19. Xasapis

It had that for months now.
  20. Elrobochanco

Wicked necro, also it's tied to spending money on the game within steam. Add $10 to sc with your steam wallet and see.