Stealth Buff to LMG's?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Purg, May 24, 2013.

1. Purg

After GU08, couldn't hit the side of a barn with my EM6 or Ursa. Bloom or horizontal recoil took over very quickly resulting in a lot of missed shots and scratching of head. Since GU09, my aim is magically back and can burst for several bullets more - feels like the weapon it was prior GU08.

Did I miss it in the patch notes or am I just dreaming?
  2. Tallfeather

For me, the framerate improvement in GU09 has improved my ability to control recoil more precisely - so perhaps you're experiencing the same. I didn't notice any change to the guns themselves.
  3. Posse

Didn't notice anything with the Orion.
  4. Purg

Been pretty much capped to 60fps most of the time except in very large fights where I'm at 40 for a few months.

I guess the real test would be the Carv.
  5. urida

It might have just been an on day for you. I recently had a similar experience when i ran engi with the AC-X11 and just went on a bunch of kill streaks. Just lucky probably. congratz anyway though hopefully it will continue.
  6. KnightCole

Game seems off to me. Maybe its the week away from the game. Seems the sensitivity changed and the recoil pattern on the EM6 changed or something. Seems alot more jerky then it used to.

I hate the new minimap to..its to small.
    • Up x 1
  7. Drathamus

Game Update #8 brought a TON of individual weapon tweaks, and a lot of LMG's got buffed; particularly the box-magazine LMGs.

Check over the GU08 patch notes to see if your favorite guns were touched. Personally, it feels like the Gauss SAW got a delicious recoil reduction, making it much, much stronger for longer range fights.
  8. Purg

It did, ADS is now adjustable and it's default is 0.50. You may want to change it.
    • Up x 1
  9. KnightCole

Oh I did. .25 for me. I might still change it some...

After my 2nd run through the game i guess it clicked and I did much better then my first round.
  10. KnightCole

Yikes, accuracy of LMGs defs seems alot worse now. Hipfiring at a sniper right in front of me and not getting hit markers? Has hit detect gotten worse or something. Then long range acc of LMGs seems alot worse.....LMGs seem to have less recoil in 1 direction and just seem to jerk uncontrollably all over the place in little spurts.
  11. Lexicon

Why are people saying "seem" when it's directly in the patch notes that some of them were nerfed? Good grief.

The EM6 first shot recoil was increased a fair bit.
  12. KnightCole

Lol,. that was in GU8. GU9, did it say guns were changed again? The first shot multiplier is not even the change im noticing. Its the during fire recoil...

in GU8 the EM6 was a total monster. Now something seems to have changed under the hood cuz the gun is alot less accurate in full auto and at range.
  13. Lexicon

14. Bill Hicks

At first, I had a hard time adjusting to the slightly nerfed gauss saw, but then I dipped my bullets in hate and despair; now im alright.