Station Dollars (Free if possible?)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MouthFulofCrabs, Mar 22, 2015.

1. MouthFulofCrabs

Stupid question is there a way to get station dollars through polls/surveys...? if so can you post the link to it? :D
  2. ColonelChingles

I think there used to be an option through Free Realms, which was another SOE game. There was for sure an offer where you got a few free SC by signing up, and I have heard (but never personally used) an option to do polls and such.

Since SC is used across all SOE games, it would in theory be usable with PS2. I forget the amounts that you got though... maybe it was good enough for a decal or something. Wasn't a whole lot.

It may have changed since then. Your mileage may vary!
  3. f0d

free realms was shut down last year
    as far as i know there isnt any current method to get free SC
  4. wrenched

Do chores for parents?
    • Up x 1
  5. Leftconsin

These aren't kreds. At some level of perspective the cost of getting cosmetics in this game is not that much.
    I play Magic.
    I own a set of power nine. If you know what that is, then you know how deep I am into MTG.
    You can just do what I do and buy a station cash card when you have the extra money to spend.
    After all, it is the people who buy stuff for this game that keeps it going.
  6. Kristan

The only way I know of earning SC is making stuff for Player Studio, like camos and hats.
  7. Siilk

There was a way to get some SC for registering for some crappy SOE MMOs a while ago. Not sure if it still works though. But it would've only given you enough SC for a couple of camos or something so I'm not sure if it was even worth it.