Station Cash spent on camo's need to be refounded

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mcsonic00, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Mcsonic00

You see, before Daybreak changed this, you had to buy a camo three times to get it on everything. I did this then I also bought another camo once; I got the camo I bought three times for everything(obviously), but I got the camo I only bought for either my gun, body, or vehicles, and I got it for everything after the change. Daybreak needs to refund every ones station cash they and I have spent on camo. Yes I know I spelled refunded wrong...
  2. Voodoo4500

Ummm NO. Just because prices go down (or quantity goes up per price) does not mean you get a refund. You agreed to buy them at that price at that time.
  3. Amodin

No you didn't, you just chose the camos that aren't used by all of your factions/characters, like I did.

It's called 'smart buying'. You apparently didn't do that correctly.
    • Up x 1
  4. Mcsonic00

YES. Look here, I spent three times the amount to get one camo, if they change it so that it is less expensive like it is now, then they need to do a refund because it makes people ticked off knowing that they could have more stuff. I don't have Indar camo now because of this nonsense. This is an outrage! I could have the Indar camo and any other thing I want. I'm not talking about a cross-faction issue, Amerish Grassland camo is something I have on all my characters, it's just that I should have more camo's. It's an easy fix if the devs would actually realize that they need to do this.
  5. Amodin

Then again, you need to learn about the little symbols on camo, and read the tooltips they provide. Hint: It's usually the last sentence of said tooltip.
  6. Mcsonic00

I could say the same thing for something they refunded like your certs for a certain vehicle. In the past, they would give you your certs back for something they nerf. I could say, "Nope, you bought the thing to start and now it's to late to get something different!!!" This is what you are like.
  7. ObiVanuKenobi

When bread has a discount you ask the grocery shop for a refund because you paid more for it last time? That's not how it works.
    When you bought the camos you agreed to those prices, i see no reason for a refund.
    Nothing has changed about camos, there are weapon-only, infantry-only, vehicle-only and universal camos. Read the description next time.
  8. Grandpa

When you buy a game at stream, and a day later its 50% off, you go for a refund? ROFL
  9. Mcsonic00

10. Amodin

They didn't 'nerf' camo, it still operates the same way as it always has, and has not in any way changed your dynamics of playing the game. So you buy gas at $1.50/gallon and because it changes literally every day, you are going to ask for a refund every day it goes down in price because you paid a different price before? No, please stop embarrassing yourself. You have everyone else above you so far explaining it all the same way.

Ever watch Sesame Street? "One of these things..."

11. Mcsonic00

GUYS, what I'm talking about is that if I know I could by just one camo skin instead of the whole set. This is what I'm talking about. It's not knowing that they were gonna change it like this and now I'm not spending more money on here because I just get robbed. If there is a problem in the game that makes you spend more money, they fix it, and now they don't even make it up to their player base? Daybreak needs to wake up and do the refund.
  12. Amodin

Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Just wrong. Here is what you don't get - There never was a problem with the camo.

Again, for the identical analogies, see above posts.
    Keep reading until you understand.
    Then read some more.
    Then again.
    And again.
  13. Mcsonic00

@Amodin You are a weird one for sure... This is different, It is not a real world thing that you can control intelligently or to control to the best of your ability. You guys need to wake up. I know there wasn't a problem with the camo itself, it's like I could have just bought one camo for each different camo and I could have two more full sets of camo's. This is cheap, and they didn't fix the problem.
  14. Amodin

Why is it that you are the one calling me weird, when everyone else above is doing the exact same thing for you? They have pointed out the same flaw that you have that you don't seem to get.

"When bread has a discount you ask the grocery shop for a refund because you paid more for it last time?" - ObiVanuKenobi

"When you buy a game at stream, and a day later its 50% off, you go for a refund? ROFL" - Grandpa

" So you buy gas at $1.50/gallon and because it changes literally every day, you are going to ask for a refund every day it goes down in price because you paid a different price before?" - Me

Are you NOT seeing the trend here, or are you just trolling to your wits end?

You are looking for some kind of entitlement, this game doesn't have that, nor does it need it.
  15. Mcsonic00

You guys aren't logical, but I sure hope the devs are. I hope they fix this thing. You see guys, in your examples, if a bread loaf or whatever costs the same amount for everyone I would have no reason to be mad. It is the fact that if someone else spends money on this game they now have more than I do for no reason. It is such a dumb thing that the devs need to just do it. You guys don't understand logic. It's a game, I want what I spent for, it's not gonna bankrupt Daybreak to do this.
  16. Amodin

17. Mcsonic00

@Amodin Don't you show stupid stuff that it gonna change my mind, I know that I am indeed correct for this topic only. I'm not talking about the real world. I'm talking about the virtual gaming world... There was no way to find out that it was gonna change before I actually bought it. In the real world, you can look at the stock market, for example. You also could just wait till the price goes back down if it is high and you know it's higher than normal.
  18. Mcsonic00

@Amodin You don't get it, I didn't do nothing but the devs did something dumb and that's why they need to make it up to us players. So until they fix this I will never again spend money on one of their games.
  19. Amodin

Thank you for proving our point.

Good, no one said you had to. The fact still remains you have no clue.
  20. Imperial Sect

I'm not sure how the law applies to digital goods but I know here (Canada) on physical goods there is a grace period if an item goes on sale within a certain time period to get the difference in the price refunded. If you are talking about something that you purchased months ago and they just now lowered the cost, than you are pretty much out of luck here and DBG owes you nothing.

As for when we get our certs back from changes, that's completely different. When they removed decoy grenades we got the certs back because the item no longer exists. When they made deploying a sunderer a base feature we got those certs back because that ability was removed. The camos are still in the game and still work exactly the same as before. So again DBG owes you nothing.