Start new gaming group Chaos Theory (CTx)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by CTxAlphaDawg, Sep 6, 2013.

1. CTxAlphaDawg

Hello Planetside Community, my name is Shawn, I've been playing for a long while in the First Person Shooter community basis. I would like to propose an idea to anyone that would be interested in participating.

My idea is to start a gaming team of extremely talented FPS gamer's for Planetside 2's MLG matches and other games such as BattleField 3-4, CoD and any other games that may come out.

I played the original Planetside and I loved everything about it, and I hope to love the new Planetside just as much. My main goal is to get a great much of players together to kick some major ***. I'm not interested in the whole big outfit deals, I'm more of a quality over quantity type of guy. I stream my game play over BattleField 3 and I've played with some seriously talented groups.

I've decided that I would like to branch off on my own and start my own group to win some prizes and get our name out there more. The name of the group is going to be Chaos Theory, or CTx. I want to base my group off the empire NC, but whatever faction we pick I'm sure will be successful!

My style of game play is fast response, fast organized and quick thinking. I want players that are smart as much as they are deadly! Team oriented but can solo and kick *** while holding their own ***. I want players that I don't have to worry about covering me, that will do a good job and put as much time into the group and games as I do.

If you are interested in this idea of a group then post on this thread and give me a shout!
  2. Ammathor

It'd probably help if you picked a server instead of posting this on every-single recruitment forum and then worked from there rather then just trying every server at once, People aren't just going to drop the characters they have invested into to go start fresh on another server.
  3. Total_Overkill

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  4. CTxAlphaDawg

My intentions are to get all the servers involved which is why I posted on every server. Instead of just focusing on one server, why not get good players from all the servers into one group? Wouldn't you think you would have more of a player base to choose from? As far as starting new, I've done it plenty of times and I wont force anyone to do something they don't want to nor will I hold it against them. I don't want this group to be just a one server kind of group. I want it to be a community of combined players from multiple servers. People wouldn't know what to expect if a group came together like that. I would think it would be pretty interesting. Plus good players don't find it hard to advance characters, that's why they are considered good players so I doubt starting a fresh character for the sake of playing with a very talented and beneficial group would be a problem for them. I know I wouldn't have a problem with it, but that's just me. :)

If you are interested in helping then send me a private message so we can talk on TeamSpeak about the plans I have set up to get it started.
  5. CTxAlphaDawg

[IMG]

Please don't attempt to troll someone you don't know... It's just rude.

Thanks! :)
  6. Total_Overkill

Exactly...
    • Up x 1
  7. CTxAlphaDawg

I fail to see how your time is wasted when you have the option to reply to MY thread? And you are being extremely rude with posting troll posts. Why don't you go somewhere else and let the people who are actually serious about the thread post? I don't want to make this thread into a troll thread so can you kindly leave?
  8. Nyxpip

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  9. CTxAlphaDawg

10. Ammathor

• Up x 1
  11. Total_Overkill

Not adorable... MLG!
    • Up x 3
  12. CTxAlphaDawg

Yes trolls on a video game forum and has a K/D of 0.96 at BR 81 and calls me a kid.

You're adorable adolescent child. And in-case you don't understand that statement, it means you have the body of a grown man but the mind of a child. :p
  13. Nyxpip

Welp that devolved very fast. Since you brought stats into it, you might as well show yours. Because apparently my KD affects not only my grammar, but also my ability to lead a successful outfit, right? PUT YOURSELF TO THE TEST
    • Up x 1
  14. CTxAlphaDawg

I thought I said I was looking for good players? Is the reason why you guys are posting like this because you feel demeaned in a way? Do you guys feel like you're being segregated and stepped on by us big boys? Do you guys need a blanket and a nap time? I can arrange that if you want me to contact your parents. :)
  15. RHINO_Mk.II

The first thing you do is prove to everyone you have the skill it takes to even be a member of the type of group you are proposing. The second thing you do is prove to everyone you know how to use men effectively and not waste their efforts. The third thing you do is prove to everyone that there are other people who are willing to follow you into battle.

Then, and only then, do you make a recruitment post.
  16. CTxAlphaDawg

Lets see.. By the stats of all your players in the your "successful outfit", it's not very successful. And if you want to see my stats, here they are on my other TR character. https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428047126270166737. In 2 weeks I was averaging 1,000 kills a day topping the daily leaderboards for those 2 weeks straight. On-top of that I managed to bring my K/D from 1.02 to 2.76 in those 2 weeks. Oh and I went from BR32 to BR44. So I think even with me being a lower BR, not as much game time which means I didn't have the same amount of time to learn the game as you have, I still am better than you? Also what events has your outfit won that you label it a "success"?
  17. AdennTM

Go back to COD kid.
  18. CTxAlphaDawg

This is a post that actually contributes to this thread, thank you RHINO. I will take your advice to mind. But as I am well aware of my own individual skill, I will keep this thread and the other thread alive for anyone who may be interested because I have a reputation on Connery already, but how will other servers know if I only just play on Connery?
  19. CTxAlphaDawg

Haha I rather stay here, I like it here.
  20. RHINO_Mk.II

I find it interesting that you averaged 1,000 kills a day for 2 weeks considering you have less than 7,000 kills in total. Surely you should have at least 14,000 kills with 1k per day for a fortnight?
    • Up x 1