Splashy Splashy!

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by EddiesMinion, Jun 26, 2014.

1. EddiesMinion

Pretty water effects! My poor fps though :(

• Up x 1
  2. Sandpants

They're a bit long. Although you do walk at 3m/s. Still, they don't need to be that big.

Otherwise - pretty pretty.
  3. Pikachu

:eek:
    • Up x 1
  4. S7rudL

5. daniel696

Finally!
    • Up x 1
  6. DeadliestMoon

Eh. I could do without them.
  7. Kunavi

I couldn't, sorry. I like them a lot, a bit long but it can be adjusted. An On/Off option would be appreciated for the bitter people who want to keep it all at MLG levels. What they need to fix is what Yamiks's vid showed where if you jump they actually form in the air. But they did say "UNFINISHED".
    • Up x 1
  8. Klondor

I was splashing around Hossin earlier during a huge 48+ against the VS. While splashing around, i hadn't payed attention to what was going on around me and as i turned around, a VS heavy was standing less than 5 feet away from me just staring at me accusingly. I looked at the water and splashed once, then looked back at him. He started at the water as if he'd never seen it in his entire life and proceeded to go completely ape Sh-t crazy, splashing around, shooting the water and what not, then frantically ran toward my allied sunderer where he was promptly torn to shreds by at LEAST 6 chain guns. It was probably the most gut-bustingly hilarious thing i've ever witnessed on planetside 2.

I was laughing like Jerma985 when he goes into a laughing fit.
    If you don't know what i mean by that, this video will help.

[Just skip to 0:41, you'll see]
    • Up x 3
  9. libbmaster

This is the funniest thing I have heard in my life.
  10. Klondor

It was even funnier being there, i seriously had to scoot back in my chair to get some room to lean over and laugh it out. I felt like i was going to pass out.
    • Up x 1
  11. Niller

Yay, Jerma!
    • Up x 1