[Suggestion] Spitfire Certification

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by WaffleFrisbee, Jan 21, 2016.

1. WaffleFrisbee

Spitfire Auto Turret
    [IMG]
    If you didnt know the Engineer class has access to the Spitfire Auto Turret, an AI Driven Turret that detects enemies within 50 Metres, Doing a suttle but deadly damage if stacked.

[SUGGESTION]

Spitfire Auto Turret Certification Tree
    This weapon has so many Opportunities with a cert tree included such as :

- Increased Fire Rate Certification
    - Increased Damage Certification
    - Increased Range Certification
    - Increased Pellet Count Certification
    - SAM Turret Conversion
    - Directional Armor Certification
    - Overshield Certification
    - Wall Mount Certification

In Depth Explanation of the Conversion Upgrade

SAM Turret - Shoots a Lock-on Rocket with a damage model similar to o a single NS-SWARM rocket [FOR BALANCING] WHY - The engineer has a lack of defence weapons to fend of enemy Air Craft therefore i suggest a SAM Turret Conversion. Maybe not so indepth

• Up x 6
  2. ZDarkShadowsZ

I'd definitely be down for a robo chicken cert tree. Despite all the hate it seems to get, I absolutely adore it. I'd love to have a wall-mounted chicken, or maybe put it upside down onto a ceiling or any other upside down position. It'd certainly add new defencive angles rather than just dumping it on the ground all the time.
    • Up x 1
  3. Azawarau

I like this
    • Up x 1
  4. Bbihah

How about a conversion that makes it do a 1/3rd of its current damage per shell. increase its tracking speed and rate of fire by 2.5x and let it track and shoot down rockets and grenades?

It still tracks and attacks people, just doesn't do as much damage. but at least it will track better and respond quicker to new threats.