Spawn system is still Meh

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Skraggz, May 22, 2019.

1. Skraggz

The spawn still feels bad, as if it punishes you for playing an FPS online. In big fights even a br 1 newb can get the drop on you and then you sit there staring at the screen waiting to respawn. At least I did, it may have something to do with bases like Freyr Amp being in 3! different hexes and we had sundies in 2 different hexes. Regardless, it still has some tweaking that needs to be done.
  2. TR5L4Y3R

well it is still fresh so yes it needs tweaking
    and they definetively should add back spawnpoints that were greyed out for the duration to be able to spawn there, such an unnessery change ...

i think the tougher thing to work out are spawns in bases that reached maximum pop within that base ...

yes people want big fights but imo there should be a incentive to go for actual territoryconquest ... so that needs to be ballanced ...

doesn't realy help with a allert if 125 players fight in the same base for the whole duration of 90 minutes just for the sake of fighting ...
    • Up x 1
  3. Skraggz

Yea I can see what your saying but at the same time if I am holding A point on a 3 point base and I am the only one on my team doing so but die because I got rushed (which happens this is a fps after all...) and I have 2,3 even 4 sundys in the same base and but not the same hex then I effectively just got pushed out of a fight I was trying to participate in. It is not fun to be kicked out of a fight just because you died once. if it is 30 vs 70 I get that... but when things are equal footing.... Why? Again feels more like a punishment rather than fun and engaging.