Spawn sundy teamkilling

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nregroepis, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Nregroepis

Here we were on Emerald during an Esamir territory alert with my NC Yellow Vipers outfit squad with a good strategy for capping a nearby outpost. Then out of nowhere, several teammates in another outfit wearing their fancy cowboy hats and yellow camo blow up our sundy so they can place one of theirs.

What the ****?! Our faction was going to win before they pulled that stunt, they just wanted the certs! If you're going to be a platoon leader, platoon lead, and if you're a cert farmer who only helps yourself and won't help the rest of the faction, go crawl back to your bio lab.

I'm sorry. I'm done.
    • Up x 3
  2. CorporationUSA

This isn't anything new. Aside from people wanting to kill your sundy so they can place their own, you will also get the enemy using their alts to kill sunderers, as well as random troublemakers.

Not much you can do, though if you see someone kill a sundy to place their own, you can just do the same to them I suppose. But that could escalate into something really stupid that could cost you the alert, so know what you're doing. I personally love killing unscrupulous teammates, and really don't care about who wins the alert anymore, so I would get revenge.
  3. Nregroepis

Even worse, because everyone heads back to Indar after an alert of a different continent, these psychopaths went in the nearby warpgate towers and sat in anti-air turrets, teamkilling any aircraft flying out of the shield as a way of punishment for not winning the alert. Frankly enough they wouldn't take the blame for us loosing the alert for that sundy incident.
  4. Scr1nRusher

People are stupid.

And using feelings rather then rational thinking, makes people do even more stupid things.
  5. ALN_Isolator

Reason #2 why I use deployment shield? It works just as well in case some friendly tries to tank mine it. (One time I literally stood back and watched someone on my team try to tank mine my sundy, they ended up killing themselves and sending me a ragetell because I called him out for it)
  6. SwornJupiter

Blow up theirs' and make it look like an accident
  7. HappyStuffin

Same thing just happened to my own sundy today.

Wish there were a better solution to block people who try to ruin an otherwise fun play session.
  8. Meeka

If I see this happen to one of my Sundies, I do the exact same to the Sundy that took its place.
  9. Meeka

Friendlies should not be allowed to place C4 or Landmines within 10m of a friendly Sundy. There's no reason for it, and that would solve the biggest Sundy killing problem.
    • Up x 2
  10. sebastian oscar post

don't worry! by the time the ANT's come off the factory line those guys will become fat truckers hauling ore for cert paychecks![IMG]
  11. Taemien

Feel free to report the entire outfit:

May say SOE, but it is from a Daybreak site stating the Code of Conduct for Planetside 2.

The bolded part is interesting. It appears that Outfits can be held responsible for the individuals in their ranks. I guess that means recruit with discretion.
  12. ZDarkShadowsZ

Fortunately I can only recall one time when someone had purposely blown up my Sunderer to place their own. What I have had happen a few times is someone will practically tailgate me in their Sunderer. Just as I find an extremely good spot to deploy, they quickly deploy first. I've also had it where the same person will do it repeatedly. Best revenge in that scenario was to drive them straight through into enemy lines, stop somewhere for a moment, wait for them to deploy, reverse myself and then drive away whilst watching them get blown up. :D