Spartan warriors [300]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by bug reporter, Dec 15, 2016.

1. bug reporter

What makes the difference between one outfit to another ?
    The most influential factor is its platoon leader(s), right ?
    Join Spartans [300s] public platoon and decide for yourself if you like this kind of gameplay, leading style and its daily activeness.
    If you do, apply fast because when we reach 300 members we're getting locked.
    Then new applications will have to wait in a queue until someone gets removed for being inactive or fails in his spartan duty!
  2. makellaris

I want to report your member TheLyonic, who deliberately destroyed my base, firing Glaive rounds and exposing me to the enemy, without being harassed or mistreated by any means previously. Such players, create a very negative image for your Clan and destroy other's game. I hope this is the last time, i make a complain about this.
  3. TR5L4Y3R

TR spartans? pfff you are rather the persians .. if you wanna be a true spartan you go NC ... we even have the armor!

/occacional factionribbing
  4. Seiot

Hi,
    An old player returning to PS (used to fight for vanu few years ago). If you don't mind there're few questions inbound:
    1. Do you have any specific requirements for joining the outfit? [asking, because if I'm to join you, I'll have to create a brand new character]
    2. Do you organize any training events? (if so, how often)
    3. What's the mean age of your members?