Something is massively broke in GU5

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ClickMe, Mar 21, 2013.

1. ClickMe

No other explanation for servers already being out of maintenance yet being locked from public for such an extended period of time.

"Downtime has been extended while we resolve a technical issue."

Just wait and see...
  2. FatSheriff

2.5 hours over now....... im going to have to play something else :eek:
  3. Snappy

Oh I see, you need something is not working?
  4. Valhalas

well im not shocked being a everquest and planetside 1 player for years :D
  5. Zenith

Well, it is SOE after all. SWG had regular downtime of 8 hours plus, so this really comes as no surprise to me. :(
  6. Herrick

The devs are playing bingo.
    • Up x 9
  7. Arenthas

They're resolving the 20 fps lost from the 30 fps gained from fixing the 40 fps lost from GU4.
    • Up x 10
  8. Cowabunga

Looking forward to the next animation glitch - First we had spaghetti legs, then the 'broken arms behind back yoga animation' and maybe now we'll see the bending knees forward posture?
    • Up x 4
  9. FatSheriff

or peoples arms are now attached to there *** :eek:
  10. Fenrisk

Apparently everyones been moved to random outfits, infantry legs are on backwards and fps has been increased to a average of 9000 melting graphics cards instantly.
    • Up x 3
  11. PS2Freak

:eek:
    • Up x 1
  12. UrMom306

uh oh :eek:
    • Up x 1
  13. StormStrafe

Did someone say :eek:?
    • Up x 1
  14. TheRealMetalstorm

[IMG][IMG]
    • Up x 7
  15. Alkasirn

At least they discovered the technical issue before the update went live.
    • Up x 7
  16. phreec

I'm waiting for the day this glitch comes back. :D

• Up x 17
  17. Morpholine

Or a return of the crotch-gun.
  18. HellasVagabond

Updated and then out of curiocity i check all the game files (i do that once every 3-4 days)....
    Now the launcher downloads another 1.192MB....Anyone else with the same issue ?
  19. DoctorWhose

:eek:
    • Up x 1
  20. Arquin

*Last minute (Okay, last 3 hour) change was to implement the highly requested :eek: decal into the cash depot. It is now available for infantry as well as vehicles for 500 and 500 SC, respectively.
    • Up x 3