Some Recruits are "INELIGIBLE"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DeathTollDavid, Jul 19, 2013.

1. DeathTollDavid

I cant find any FAQ that explains why some of the people I invited are listed as "INELIGIBLE"
  2. Xasapis

I found it but the exceptions do not apply to some friends I invited myself.

https://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37397

If you get an error message that states your account is not eligible for Recruit Rewards, please follow the message text or view below for more information.
    From the Recruit A Friend FAQ:
    • Recruiters must be in good standing (not banned or suspended). ProSieben Sat1 users can participate and can send invitations to any of the participating games, but cannot claim rewards for EverQuest.
    • Recruiters can invite anyone who is at least 13 years of age and has not played a Recruit a Friend participating game within the last 6 months. Also, a Recruit who has already accepted an invite from another player cannot accept an invite from you.
  3. Being@RT

So this means if I invite someone who played Everquest (or whatever) 3 months ago but never touched Planetside 2, they're ineligible?

Lol.
  4. DeathTollDavid

Maybe he needs to spend $10 before he is considered "eligible" - it's a brand new account for my son who has never played an SOE game.

Weird. I'm not that concerned about it. Just thought it was weird.
  5. Xasapis

No, you don't need to spend money. I had another guy test that and he got the starter kit. Not sure what the problem is tbh. Some of my friends are eligible while others are not. Don't remember giving them referrals though to any of them.

The 10$ is for you as a recruiter. If that guy spends the amount, it counts as one referral. The guy that you give the link gets the bundle regardless.
  6. DeathTollDavid

I wonder if it is IP based. Since he and I are on the same IP they may think it is a dummy account. As I said I dont "really" care - just annoyed since I am not trying to cheat the system and they probably think I am.

Whatever. This is what we get the interwebs build a dumber mouse trap.