[Suggestion] Some feedback

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Killjoy2503, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Killjoy2503

I hope you all will like. I'm a new player to PS2.

I haven't updated this document on my PC in about 1 month, so some is probably missing what I would like to feed back. But might get back to it later.

What is wrong gameplay wise (functionality) with Planetside 2

- 12x scope is useless since infantry doesn’t even render at extreme distances
    - If platoon leader loses connection there’s a chance the entire platoon gets passive due to some random getting control (solution to assign people who take lead (squad leaders?) after losing connection, or “hold position” and give back lead on re-joining of the platoon)
    - If you’re platoon leader, you can’t assign yourself squad leader or move yourself around
    - As platoon leader, being independent on squad leaders to enable recruitment sucks. Platoon leader must be given option to enable recruitment per squad , or platoon wide.
    - Region chat is borked, and doesn’t work everytime, while this is very important teamchat feature.
    - Platoon/Squad members should be able to initiate vote to assign new leader
    - Adjusted volume on player chat resets itself each time.
    - Jetpack of the light assault sometimes breaks, you have to re-log to fix it.
    - Friendly marker on minimap sometimes does not appear. Also friendly markers in the game itself sometimes are missing. This goes for both players, and vehicles.
    - On heavy battles, enemies sometimes don’t render at distances under 50 meters. So you’ve think you found a safe spot, until enemies pop up and murder you. I was on the other side once, where I stood on a flying pad at Blackroads Watchtower watching northwest and NC enemies could not see me about 70m away. The result was a 20 kill streak of all headshots in under 5 minutes.
    - Sometimes vehicles seem to bug out. You jump out and then no-one can get back in.

- Did I mention falling through the map, after a vehicle bumps on your head? For example if you get out your scythe to fix it, and it bumps on your head. Result, falling through the map. Happens too often.

- Microphone issues. Sometimes my chat just borks, and stops working. I read last patchnotes, and saw they "fixed" chat not sticking. But from time to time, I have to exit game to get microphone working again. Which sucks if you're commanding one or several platoons.

- Also why is platoon just 48 people? Will there be another structure, so that one "General" can command several platoons? We have an outfit with 800+ members, and just having 48 people in a platoon simply isn't a great solution.

F

Furthermore I really enjoy this game. Fully. One of the better games I have played in my entire video gaming "career". So much joy I don't think I'll ever stop playing this.. Unless ofcourse something better comes along.

Chheers from Netherlands, Amsterdam.

PS. When exactly is that massive flying hangar/airship to be expected? friggin sweet =)